Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:07:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fun time travel nonsense

Started by bgmnts, January 18, 2020, 02:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

I've seen these Apex lads before with their mental 'proof' of time travel. I assume its one big fictional thing they are doing  ut god knows.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-time-traveller-reveals-what-food-people-are-eating-in-2075-20200116.amp.html

It seems aliens live among us in 2028 and bring prosperity but they dont help fix the climate crisis and we are reduced to eating one polestyrene ball for breakfast dinner and tea.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Are those future gloves he's wearing?

I'd go back to 1992 and I'd stay there. That was the last year that I bothered collecting football stickers. Same for everyone I guess, 86-90 being the golden years. My town, shitty old Luton nestled between Liverpool and Man City in the old first division. Last year of middle school, bigish fish small pond. Hedgehogs drowning in swimming pools  and proper frosts. It was a nice time between all the acid dance whistle crew stuff ending and the onset of dirge lad fer it shiiiite. Nirvana filled the void. Reebok pumps and bk's gave us our cool. Mega drive and SNES was pumping out some top stuff too. Night trap on the mega cd giving us a glimpse of the future. Or was that 93?

Replies From View

Quote from: bgmnts on January 18, 2020, 02:34:35 AMwe are reduced to eating one polestyrene ball for breakfast dinner and tea.

Replies From View

Why didn't he use the video to show how deeply edible his polystyrene balls are.

Marner and Me

I've not watched the video but I'm going to take a wild stab and say this berk is American.

idunnosomename

What the fuck is the lad bible these days