Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:40:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

All the Star War Special Edition Changes

Started by Replies From View, January 18, 2020, 04:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

There was a bit in the special edition of The New Hope! where Jar Jar does pop up behind Obi.

Replies From View

Surprised they still call it A New Hope! after all these years.  Surely it's an old one?  Why haven't they updated the title with CGI?!  OF ALL THE THINGS I WANT THEM TO HAVE DONE.

Glebe

There was a change in This Empire Will Strike Back where the wampa's arm is just a load of Toilet Duck bottles.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on January 23, 2020, 06:55:29 AM
There was a change in This Empire Will Strike Back where the wampa's arm is just a load of Toilet Duck bottles.

The Empire Will Strike Back is a far better title for Episode IV than A New Hope! as it contains some foreshadowing and it doesn't pretend that something very old is still new when it isn't (it's very old).  I am delighted that they made this change after I gave them the above feedback, however it does now mean that Episodes IV and V have remarkably similar titles.

IT SHOWS THAT THEY LISTEN TO THEIR FANS.

bgmnts

The first 20 minutes from the point of view of Greedo. Leavi g his little impoverished Rodian family to chase up on the tip that Han Solo is drinking in the Cantina.

Replies From View

Quote from: bgmnts on January 23, 2020, 04:00:58 PM
The first 20 minutes from the point of view of Greedo. Leavi g his little impoverished Rodian family to chase up on the tip that Han Solo is drinking in the Cantina.

The CGI is exceptionally vague in that sequence.  It looks like Han Solo is drinking a tip doesn't it, and to be honest I can make neither head, tail nor toe of it.

Glebe

There was one where Greedo says "Bum!" What a change!

Glebe

The moment where the ewok gets killed has been replaced by Jar Jar dancing to 'reggae'.