Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:49:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: pigamus on April 10, 2021, 05:05:33 PM
Still no idea who Claire Fox is, I thought she was in Silent Witness

She's in this mini-documentary right from the beginning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZzDgU2-X4k

Kankurette

Johnny Yesno

Buelligan

I think he'll cover it with saying it relates to Charles Walker, MP's speech about protest and milk, which is fine. 

Nevertheless, wish Laurence Fox did more research into these symbols.  Because to most emoji-educated and/or politically aware, people it looks like he's saying he's a white supremacist, which would be insane.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Buelligan on April 13, 2021, 11:01:34 AM
I think he'll cover it with saying it relates to Charles Walker, MP's speech about protest and milk, which is fine. 

Nevertheless, wish Laurence Fox did more research into these symbols.  Because to most emoji-educated and/or politically aware, people it looks like he's saying he's a white supremacist, which would be insane.

I understood what it referred to, thanks. I was lol'ing because he's clearly pinned his colours to the complete bellend contingent.

idunnosomename

what I don't get is who does he think he appeals to? he's trying to be all rebellious, but by going "ooooh i cant wear a mask i would surely lose my breath and faint from vapours so I got an exemption" and "ahhh i have a fear of needles although also i have tattoos"

just looks like a great big blouse. one that needs 60º and a full ball of detergent

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 14, 2021, 06:31:08 PM
what I don't get is who does he think he appeals to? he's trying to be all rebellious, but by going "ooooh i cant wear a mask i would surely lose my breath and faint from vapours so I got an exemption" and "ahhh i have a fear of needles although also i have tattoos"
It's rebellion like how the Virgin Holidays ads are all "Oooh we're dead rebellious! Rock star!" It's rebellion for people who'll pay £200 to go see the Rolling Stones.

frajer

"What are you rebelling against?"
"Whaddya got? Oh, not that. Nor that. No. No. No. No. No. No..."

phantom_power

Have to be cautious of the shy Rat-faced Cunt voters

frajer

The soothing screech of the greater-spotted white male. "I've got no riiiiights, I've got no riiiights...."

And of course when challenged it's just question after question. What IS right-wing? What IS racist? Sigh.

dozybugcarrot

Bravefarts profile says
QuoteI vote for incompetent lying self serving idiots who care about nothing more than more money and power

But so do YOU

The only differences is

I KNOW IT :)
as if he's proud of it, but he really shouldn't be.

Barry Admin

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 21, 2021, 01:23:09 PM
lol

https://twitter.com/CountBinface/status/1384819811243511809

QuoteELECTION CAMPAIGN BUDGET:
Laurence Fox: £5million
Count Binface: Zero

LATEST POLLING:
Laurence Fox: 1%
Count Binface: 1%

#MakeYourVoteCount

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Barry Admin on April 21, 2021, 03:21:32 PM

Until someone in the thread pointed it out, I didn't spot how witty that hashtag is.

Quote from: dozybugcarrot on April 21, 2021, 02:58:27 PM
Bravefarts profile says  as if he's proud of it, but he really shouldn't be.

Love it when the mask slips. They aren't really sick of the unaccountable neoliberal careerist liars, they just want them to be more sexist and racist.

Buelligan

Johnny Yesno

jobotic

Having a lunch break to drink some sweet Koch money.

You only call it a pint if you're in a pub.

idunnosomename

god ive not seen a good twitter brendan o'forehead bomb for ages

Egyptian Feast

Quote from: Buelligan on April 21, 2021, 04:43:02 PM
Click here if you want to feel really toxic.

The replies being full of forehead memes was quite cheering though.

Loved the rather earnest "But he'll sort out social care." Yeah, mate, of course he will. It's not in the manifesto, but I'm sure he'll get right on it after he abolishes the cycle lanes and builds a load of shitty flats with no due planning process.

Kankurette

Quote from: Buelligan on April 21, 2021, 04:43:02 PM
Click here if you want to feel really toxic.
Ooh, drinking beer, you're so hard, Laurence. The comments give me life though.

jobotic

In there somewhere there are about five supportive comments. One telling him what a good job he's doing triggering all the lefties.

Does anyone sound triggered?

I hope someone points out that it used to be Billie Piper's face that he breathed his shitty breath all over.

king_tubby

Quote from: Kankurette on April 21, 2021, 07:02:06 PM
Ooh, drinking beer, you're so hard, Laurence. The comments give me life though.

One: not a pint.

Two: I'm guessing Moretti probably isn't filthy foreign muck cos it's made in Burton out of sewerage run off and Covid but COME ON, could you not even do a bottle of London Pride for the camera?

Kankurette

Quote from: jobotic on April 21, 2021, 07:55:42 PM
In there somewhere there are about five supportive comments. One telling him what a good job he's doing triggering all the lefties.

Does anyone sound triggered?

I hope someone points out that it used to be Billie Piper's face that he breathed his shitty breath all over.
Laughing at someone = 'triggered' now?

imitationleather

I would have thought £5million could buy you a lot more supportive Twitter messages than that.