Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:11:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

i really cant believe anyone put proper money behind this wally.

jobotic

He's been a wally from the very start though so that can't be the point.

idunnosomename

it might be some elaborate money-laundering scheme I guess

Kankurette

The far right money men could have chosen someone more competent. Perhaps it's just as well they haven't.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Buelligan on April 21, 2021, 04:43:02 PM
Click here if you want to feel really toxic.

For a glorious 30 seconds, I thought that was Jamie Oliver.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Kankurette on April 22, 2021, 12:56:55 AM
The far right money men could have chosen someone more competent. Perhaps it's just as well they haven't.
same thing with Boris Johnson

Paul Calf

They don't need to. The object isn't to win anything, it's to smear their vile ideas as luridly as possible over the biggest lens they can find.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Buelligan on April 21, 2021, 04:43:02 PM
Click here if you want to feel really toxic.

That Fox stink will never come off, no matter how many times you scrub there will always be that faint whiff of bins.

Brundle-Fly

My partner hasn't been following his antics, so I showed her one of his promotional videos last night. That one where it looks like he's in some chilly empty upstairs Soho bar. It's interesting to see all the subtle little acting tricks in play, the affected pauses, the tasteful stresses on certain words, the wistful stares into space, culminating in a humble head bow on exit. It's like watching a fictional party political broadcast depicting a corrupt politician that might appear in a Russel.T. Davies drama.

She remarked, "Arsehole. Where's MY fucking iPad and also where's my PARENT'S fucking iPad, should we have to say our final goodbyes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMj7AiBPTYo

Johnny Yesno

I think we can see why the acting work dried up.

Buelligan

The unbearable stench?

A friend often speaks of bad actors being fart actors.  If you watch someone acting badly you can see exactly what he means, the eyes, nostrils, head movements, just like they've released an unspeakable or someone else has and they're wondering who.

jobotic

Isn't this what caused him to take whatever colour pill it is in the first place? Because he was outraged that there was Sikh soldier in the film 1917?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/apr/21/uk-inquiry-blames-pervasive-racism-for-unequal-commemoration-of-black-and-asian-troops

frajer

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on April 22, 2021, 11:02:07 AM
My partner hasn't been following his antics, so I showed her one of his promotional videos last night. That one where it looks like he's in some chilly empty upstairs Soho bar. It's interesting to see all the subtle little acting tricks in play, the affected pauses, the tasteful stresses on certain words, the wistful stares into space, culminating in a humble head bow on exit. It's like watching a fictional party political broadcast depicting a corrupt politician that might appear in a Russel.T. Davies drama.

She remarked, "Arsehole. Where's MY fucking iPad and also where's my PARENT'S fucking iPad, should we have to say our final goodbyes"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMj7AiBPTYo

Oh my word, what the fuck is that walk? A Weeble on a distressed ship could do better.

Presumably it's an alpha swagger meant to imply "massive cock". And it does, but not in the way he hopes.

Kankurette

I thought it was Billie turning the weans against him, but then he's always been Like That considering he got chucked out of Harrow and admitted to bullying other kids.

Kankurette

The Torygraph has really gone down the shitter: Nigel Farage has written an article supporting the Reform UK party AND Reclaim because they're both running on an anti-lockdown platform, because it's not like coronavirus will eventually die down and things will go back to normal, making them redundant, or anything.

I'm surprised he's so against authority, given what a raging fascist he is and how people like him are the reason Johnson's in power.

idunnosomename

i keep getting Reform and Reclaim mixed up. this isnt going to help

phantom_power

The mayor cannot in any way affect lockdown can they? It is done on a government level

daf

Quote from: frajer on April 22, 2021, 11:45:01 AM
Presumably it's an alpha swagger meant to imply "massive cock". And it does, but not in the way he hopes.

Chortle!

(also, has he had new teeth?)

Brian Rose is ahead, and didn't he just delete a video of him drinking his own piss?

sevendaughters

that little *voice lower* "so what are you gonna do?" is something Coogan has done as Partridge several times

Buelligan

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on April 23, 2021, 02:15:01 PM
Brian Rose is ahead, and didn't he just delete a video of him drinking his own piss?

Saw it ages ago.

This sad twat literally drinks his own piss

If I drink my own piss will I get that car and a six pack?

Buelligan

Ah, it's awful.  He couldn't show how desperate he is to be interesting and how poor his imagination is any more clearly. 

jobotic

Brian the owner's coming. Put your top on and leg it.

idunnosomename

can we keep all Pinstripe Spiv Cunt London Mayor Bid in the Pinstripe Spiv Cunt London Mayor Bid thread please!!

look at this total load of twaddle video he's put out. it's proper racist at times, yes, but it's also really lazy. if I was an evil plutocrat and I'd funded him I'd want my fucking money back.

https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1385481333653352457

what's that about your family tree in the toilet??!?! who does that.

bgmnts

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on April 23, 2021, 03:21:18 PM
Saw it ages ago.

This sad twat literally drinks his own piss

in England's green and pissant land

jobotic

Like the comment under shit breath's video:

"Are you missing a shoe? You walk funny"