Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:16:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: idunnosomename on April 21, 2021, 11:46:42 PM
i really cant believe anyone put proper money behind this wally.

those who fund controlled opposition have very deep pockets.

Buelligan

Yeah, I mean, think about how much money's going into those half price or whatever recipe box things.  Right.  A fuck load, just to get a niche group to buy their food in boxes for a few years.

Now think about the value to some of destroying democracy and hope in the voting public.

Quote from: Kankurette on April 22, 2021, 12:56:55 AM
The far right

read about five pages of this thread and can't tell if this label is intended to be serious.

Quote from: mobias on April 10, 2021, 02:32:18 PM
So many of the rest I would describe as being part of the 'new wave' of anti woke grifters who have really come of age in recent years via Twitter.

Rod Liddle doesn't have a Twitter.

badaids

Got my voting materials pack today. Fox's pitch and film are ridiculous.

But I was delighted to see that the UKIP candidate is genuinely called Peter Gammons.

Sebastian Cobb

Barry Admin

jobotic

I said leave a space not write "space". Well it'll have to do, got to get the shit cleaned off my teeth now. Koch's paying.

Butchers Blind

imitationleather

The polls say anywhere up to 1% of people want that, yes!

Buelligan

He really is a horrible grifter.  That meaningless expression of compassion and sincerity, the shame is, it's as meaningless as all the other branding, all the other straplines, flags and scams these politician cunts use to snare people.  World would be a better place without them.  Despicable people.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The look away from camera after 'ipads' is so Partridge it hurts. You may as well overdub it with Coogan going "I mean COME ON GUYS? Am righ right?"

badaids

Sebastian Cobb

Barry Admin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1385926287882137602

"I got 10 thousand views in 5 minutes already this morning..."

Wow gosh, how can the BBC compete.

Why does the "new media" not know how to hold a camera without requiring the host to periodically thump it into place?

jobotic

Why isn't he smoking? I would have voted for him but that's well cucky.

Buelligan

He was rolling one.  Fucking licorice papers and all.  So glad I stopped.  What a cunt.

jobotic

Was he? I was looking away.

Bet he takes one drag, doesn't inhale, then chucks it on the floor.

Sebastian Cobb

Bet he makes rollies out the dog ends in pub ash trays.

Kankurette

Quote from: bgmnts on April 24, 2021, 01:34:19 PM
Anna Brees is a bit mental seeming.
She's a big name conspiracy theorist. My mate Phil was an old uni mate of hers and recently defriended her because she kept posting COVID denial bullshit. Even though he'd lost a colleague to it. Is she a Fox fangirl?

Dex Sawash

Zetetic

I think it's meant to be a 3D effect, like it's on a plane emanating from Fox in the way that sound might be imagined to.

An tSaoi

His facial hair is baffling. It's not clean shaven, it's not stubble, and it's not a full beard.

frajer

Quote from: An tSaoi on April 24, 2021, 03:17:11 PM
His facial hair is baffling. It's not clean shaven, it's not stubble, and it's not a full beard.

Rumour has it he smears his chops in Pritt stick then motorboats a bag of Ed Sheeran's pubes.

Johnny Yesno

Fambo Number Mive

Not keen on the use of the word "nutters" in his manifesto but I like many of his policies, especially 11, 16 and 17.