Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:25:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: An tSaoi on April 24, 2021, 03:17:11 PM
His facial hair is baffling. It's not clean shaven, it's not stubble, and it's not a full beard.

I think it's what's known as a creepy flesh-coloured beard. There's a song about such things.

Paul Calf

Gulftastic

I watched the Colditz TV mini series from the 00s yesterday. I'd forgotten the happy ending when Fox's character gets shot on the eve of liberation

Jake Thingray

Interesting that when he appeared in Ultimate Force, presumably the sort of series his supporters like and would want something similar to be made today, his character was a wimp.

Ignatius_S

Quote from: Gulftastic on April 26, 2021, 09:12:44 AM
I watched the Colditz TV mini series from the 00s yesterday. I'd forgotten the happy ending when Fox's character gets shot on the eve of liberation

By his own men?

idunnosomename

I saw that Anna Brees video independently before I saw it was posted here. its fucking mental innit. his self-assured "it's in the bag" after he's polling at 1% equal with the comedy monster-raving-looney continuity candidate. licking his roll-ups during an interview. what a shit-breath cunt.

Pink Gregory

Sign of a real fucking loser, thinking that cigs are somehow edgy.  Such an obvious prop.

Johnny Yesno

Egyptian Feast

From this week's Popbitch email:

Quoteanon writes: "I went to school with Laurence Fox's sister, Lydia. I was lucky enough to be invited to her 10th birthday party. I was bullied horribly by Lozza for wearing a Bros T-shirt. I cried my eyes out and told his mother – who duly reprimanded me for wearing said Bros t-shirt and therefore provoking dear little Lozza."

imitationleather

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: imitationleather on April 29, 2021, 07:45:42 PM
I heard about this. Happened in 2009, apparently.

How does that work? She was born in 1979.

Mr Banlon

I always read 'Martial Arts' as 'Marital Aids'. I stuck nunchuks up my arse at my first/last week of karate.

jobotic

Quote from: Mr Banlon on April 30, 2021, 07:14:01 PM
I always read 'Martial Arts' as 'Marital Aids'. I stuck nunchuks up my arse at my first/last week of karate.

And did it improve your marriage?

kalowski

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 30, 2021, 05:42:51 PM
https://twitter.com/UkrainianAK/status/1387846342626750464?s=19

Skills from Brian Rose.
At the start I was watching with the sound down wondering, "What is he doing with his mouth?"
And then I turned up the volume.

Pink Gregory

Winston.  The cunt called his son WINSTON.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE WINSTON HAPPEN.

Mr Banlon

Quote from: Pink Gregory on May 01, 2021, 10:43:04 PM
Winston.  The cunt called his son WINSTON.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE WINSTON HAPPEN.
Wouldn't surprise me if the kid's middle names were 'Silcott Was Guilty'

bgmnts

I know its meaningless and like lots of fringe culture war internet shit, its deflecting from actual politics and important issues, but please, PLEASE let Binface get more votes than this horrid turd.

Kankurette