Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:03:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

I think we're living in a bit of a golden age of cunts at the moment. Some really top drawer cunting being done.

idunnosomename

Nigel Farage got where he did through "speaking a lot of sense", essentially, very strong ethnonationalist conservatism, but Fox isn't doing even that low bar. he's just basically being a performative cunt, no real opposition to anything on any values whatsoever

I think he's got about 1.8% to 1% from Binface, let's see how 2nd choices go I guess.

Kankurette

Farage at least is charismatic. Fox isn't even that.

Barry Admin

Seriously, though, the "freedom fighters", thing... Is it tongue in cheek, or has Laurence got a good dose of what CM dubbed the showbiz flu again?

Cold Meat Platter

Ha ha this shit comedian standing for Fox's shit party got 114 votes in Pollock. Get absolutely fucked you daft cunt.
https://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2021/05/07/48377/leo_kearse_polls_just_114_votes

Kankurette

'Woke burqa'? Jesus Christ, he really has no idea what he's talking about. A burqa covers the entire body, not just your mouth and nose.

idunnosomename

jobotic

Quote from: Kankurette on May 07, 2021, 10:40:32 PM
'Woke burqa'? Jesus Christ, he really has no idea what he's talking about. A burqa covers the entire body, not just your mouth and nose.

You mean an SJW Iron Lung?

dissolute ocelot

How do you stop rich cunts standing when losing your vast deposit is no deterrent? Either abolish deposits so anyone can stand or make them depend on wealth. The sad thing is even a vote of 0.1% won't discourage the racist cunt, it'll just prove he's an iconoclast like the bloke who shits on your doorstep (who got 2.5%)

Cold Meat Platter

idunnosomename

https://twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/1390710009777041414

"We want to get a pub, central London, with a licence, brand it the Fox and Tice, it will be the home of free speech, of right-wing comedy: things you can't usually do because of the woke brigade won't allow you to do it!"

do what? fuck animals?

"and... you can have your own tankard!"

Kankurette

He does know right-wing comedy is allowed? Jim Davidson still does tours.

As for free speech...which side is trying to stifle left-wing views with its own channel?

Sebastian Cobb

The idea of a special pub that's full of people who believe you can't say blackboard sounds great if it removes the inevitable bores from surrounding pubs.

Only British food lol.

idunnosomename

I misheard "lots of union jacks hanging about" as "no bloody blacks hanging about", which I guess makes me the racist.

BlodwynPig

Going to torch that fucking pub...it's how Hitler started out...stand-up at The Putsch.

jobotic

If that happens, which I don't believe for a minute, who's paying?

Does his shit little Mayoral attempt have donors? Are they actually paying for him to prop up the bar at his own pub? Now that's grift.

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 08, 2021, 01:44:44 PM
https://twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/1390710009777041414

"We want to get a pub, central London, with a licence, brand it the Fox and Tice, it will be the home of free speech, of right-wing comedy: things you can't usually do because of the woke brigade won't allow you to do it!"

do what? fuck animals?

"and... you can have your own tankard!"

"Can I smoke? "

Outside.

"Nigel would have let me. Fucking woke cuck."

imitationleather

Congratulations, you've invented Wetherspoons.

Mr Banlon

Butchers Blind

Mr Banlon

Frozen shepherd's pies done in the microwave (obviously not from Iceland), or something resembling one of Richie's 'Friday Night fry-ups' from Bottom.

imitationleather

I do love the idea that pubs are hot-beds of wokeness.

Have these guys ever actually been to one before?

SpiderChrist

I'd like to give Laurence Fox a ruddy great punch on the hooter.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: imitationleather on May 08, 2021, 02:48:03 PM

I suppose even bigots are capable of walking off shaking their head when faced with laurence fox.

jobotic

Quote from: imitationleather on May 08, 2021, 02:48:03 PM

Fox has sat outside one with half a Peroni for as long as it takes to have a photo taken.

Imagine eating food in a building that Laurence Fox has been in. Eugh.

Butchers Blind

"All our food straight from the bins. Hand picked by The Fox himself".

Kankurette

Curry is for brown people and wokies.

As if Fox has ever been in an old man pub.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 08, 2021, 01:48:55 PM
The idea of a special pub that's full of people who believe you can't say blackboard sounds great if it removes the inevitable bores from surrounding pubs.

Hipster craft beer pubs are full of blackboards, what's he on about?