Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:50:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frajer

Funny that right-wing comedy has to wait in silence for Fox to provide a home before it can truly fester flourish.

Almost sounds a bit.......

CUCKISH.

Mr Banlon

Quote from: imitationleather on May 08, 2021, 02:48:03 PM
I do love the idea that pubs are hot-beds of wokeness.

Have these guys ever actually been to one before?
It'll be like this I reckon : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k6dqs3M52Q

idunnosomename

apparently he's having an altercation with binface

non capisco

Hope Binface nuts the cunt like that paparazzi did with Jamiroquai.

non capisco

frajer

Ludicrous attention-seeking binfaced twat.

Oh and there's Binface and all.

Butchers Blind

Lost his £10k deposit. At least he's got his acting career to fall back on.... oh dear. Still, make another album and see how that goes.

non capisco

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 08, 2021, 11:40:12 PM
Lost his £10k deposit. At least he's got his acting career to fall back on.... oh dear. Still, make another album and see how that goes.

OK, the world isn't all that depressing.

jobotic

Didn't come out of his pocket did it?

He did relatively well. Over 47,000 people voted for the shit smelling fucking cunt.

Neomod

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 08, 2021, 10:52:35 PM
apparently he's having an altercation with binface

"Comical Little Geezer. You'll Look Funny When You're Fifty"

Barry Admin

I saw him getting salty with some YouTube dude as well. If he's been triggered by Binface then that's funny as fuck and I hope the little cunt of a sore loser is never allowed to live it down. Especially after all that wankery about "cuck men wearing face burqas" and such. Lost his cool at Dusty Binface, I love it.

idunnosomename

of all our ridiculous establishment traditions that should go in the bin, some ludicrous clown in a stupid costume standing for public official is not one I particularly want to see go anytime soon

yeah also binface is pretty funny too, blahblah

Blue Jam

Kankurette

"The whole of Britain is praying for Shaun Bailey."

Bollocks we are.

Of course Lozza has to make a trans joke. Original.

JamesTC

Fox was beaten in first choice votes by a YouTuber who had the following manifesto:

Niko: 49628 votes
Fox: 47634 votes

bgmnts

Well its genuinely a much better manifesto to be fair. Imagine that, his lad's comedy manifesto is better than Cunt's serious one.

idunnosomename

extremist nonsense. freddos were never less than 10p.

Kankurette

I would be on board with banning the Glazers, tbf. And removing Fox's teeth.

JamesTC

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 09, 2021, 12:08:48 PM
extremist nonsense. freddos were never less than 10p.

If I'm honest, I thought the same. I'm 10 years older than Niko and I don't remember them cheaper than 10p.

Yet another politician peddling lies.

Barry Admin

That's the YouTube guy I mentioned in the post above. Fox has a short clip of them talking on his timeline and it starts off jolly, and then gets passive-aggressive and cunty. I see why, now. Imagine having the backing of some Tory and his millions, and losing to cheaper Freddo bars.

idunnosomename

Quote from: JamesTC on May 09, 2021, 12:22:16 PM
If I'm honest, I thought the same. I'm 10 years older than Niko and I don't remember them cheaper than 10p.

Yet another politician peddling lies.
Buzby will be able to do it better but the '90s Freddo relaunch with the RRP printed on it (I guess to rival pick n mix as pocket money stuff for school kids) started at 10p. They were previously on the UK market 1973-9 (cadbury's didn't invent the brand but inherited from an Australian company in a buy-out). In 1973 I'd expect them to be more like 2p.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: JamesTC on May 09, 2021, 11:59:03 AM
Fox was beaten in first choice votes by a YouTuber who had the following manifesto:
What's wrong with 3/4 length trousers? Is this purely aimed at hipsters in pedal pushers, and will metallers, skaters, and victorian hillwalkers get a free pass?

Now morbidly curious about Fox releasing another album. Maybe he needs another breakup first, but maybe he'll focus on his breakup with the people of London.

Neomod

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 09, 2021, 12:43:33 PM
Buzby will be able to do it better but the '90s Freddo relaunch with the RRP printed on it (I guess to rival pick n mix as pocket money stuff for school kids) started at 10p. They were previously on the UK market 1973-9 (cadbury's didn't invent the brand but inherited from an Australian company in a buy-out). In 1973 I'd expect them to be more like 2p.

Indeed

idunnosomename

oh yes get in. couldn't find any truly vintage packets with the price on. behold my wonderful estimation of historical currency

JamesTC

If I get elected to London Mayor, I promise to bring back the Taz. None of that caramel Freddo bullshit.

monkfromhavana

How is he going to take on the mass hordes of the ultra-woke when he gets so rattled by a man wearing a bin on his head?

BlodwynPig

gmoney

Quote from: JamesTC on May 09, 2021, 12:54:50 PM
If I get elected to London Mayor, I promise to bring back the Taz. None of that caramel Freddo bullshit.

Australia still has something that's basically a Taz called a Caramello Koala, but to me it'll always be a Taz. Shell out for the license if you have to.

Jumblegraws

So what's the return on investment for bankrolling this stank?