Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:21:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

frajer

Quote from: Kankurette on August 27, 2021, 08:55:35 AM
The kids wish they were with their mum instead.

"Dad can we go to the park?"
"Hold the camera steady, Daddy's just got five more vids to film where he owns Siri. Then we need a few shots of Daddy in a fashion scarf drinking a pint of lager. Then we probably won't have time for the park. Maybe next week."

jobotic

Dad you've been rolling that cigarette for three hours now. You don't even smoke.

phantom_power

He is such a tit. Regardless of whether you agree with the concept of white privilege or not, Siri is giving the correct definition so I am not sure what his smug face is for. Also, not being able to answer whether it is impartial isn't some massive gotcha either, just a failure in its comprehension.

Lozza: Siri, what is white privilege?

Siri: White privilege is being a talentless fuck with no reason to be an authority on political matters and yet still being hired to go on Question Time and other political TV shows. It can also relate to having no discernible musical talent and yet still given platforms to hawk your shitty dirge songs

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on August 27, 2021, 02:35:04 AM
Now saying he's going to take his children out of school and 'read to them' at home because of child vaccination policy. I'm not sure that's the best move as a divorced parent.

Does his ex-wife not get a say in the matter? Presumably he only sees them at weekends when they're not at school anyway.

frajer

"Open the casting agency doors, Siri."
"You know I can't do that Laurence."

Butchers Blind

"Mummy, Daddy keeps going on about woke culture"
"Siri, how do you stop an ex-partner seeing the children?"

phantom_power

He told Siri to fuck off though. You can't deny that is mega cool and street and tough, right anti-woke grifters!

jobotic

Kankurette

jobotic

"You do Laurence. CraftyWank, remember?"

"That oik?"

Bad Ambassador

Well done on being rude to a machine.

He's off home to call his toaster a wanker and accuse a hairdryer of being a nonce.

Chollis

haha, calmly DESTROYED a virtual assistant. checkmate libtards!

Blue Jam

Q. Why do Laurence Fox's kids spend Christmas with their mum?
A. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO! BECAUSE THEY WANT TO!

(not my work, saw it on Twitter a while back)

JamesTC

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: JamesTC on August 27, 2021, 02:57:18 PM
I wish I could tell a robot to fuck off.

I'll pretend to be one if you want and you can tell me to fuck off.

Bleep bleep bloop I am a robot.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on August 27, 2021, 03:00:55 PM

I BET YOU WILL PLATTER YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS. I BET YOU FUCKING WILL.

George Oscar Bluth II

Would love to know if he's been vaccinated. Bet he fucking has, the lying cunt.

frajer

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on August 27, 2021, 03:00:55 PM

Hiya robot mate I know I said I'd tell you to fuck off but now that I've got you please can you get Billie back for me cheers ta

"I might have lost access to the kids and my Twitter account, but at least I didn't lose to B*Witched at the 1998 Smash Hits Poll Winners' Party. Check. Mate."

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on August 27, 2021, 04:44:30 PM
Would love to know if he's been vaccinated. Bet he fucking has, the lying cunt.

He appeared on GB News - in the studio, no less - so he probably has been double jabbed. The policy at GBN is that anyone who goes into the studios has to have been double jabbed.

Jittlebags

Quote from: Vyvian Withnail on August 28, 2021, 09:59:51 PM
He appeared on GB News - in the studio, no less - so he probably has been double jabbed. The policy at GBN is that anyone who goes into the studios has to have been double jabbed.

Do they have any policy about being Chris Evans' custard cousin?

Laurence The Sweaty Fox is now claiming to have Covid and to be taking Ivermectin. I'm sure our thoughts and prayers are all with the virus at this very difficult time.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2022/jan/30/laurence-fox-has-coronavirus-and-taking-ivermectin

Voluntarily and proudly taking animal deworming medicine is the best way to own the libs.

phantom_power

I will wear a t-shirt proclaiming the quality of my immune system but as soon as I get Covid I will take every quack remedy possible. At least have the courage of your fuckwitted convictions

jobotic

I bet he's vaxxed up to the eyeballs, grifting smelly cunt.

Cold Meat Platter

Why has this stupid fucking cunt not been pummelled into a paste by now?

Butchers Blind

Still looking like the bastard son of Catweazle and Plug from the Bash Street Kids.

katzenjammer

Quote from: jobotic on January 30, 2022, 08:17:49 PMI bet he's vaxxed up to the eyeballs, grifting smelly cunt.

This. No way he's not vaxxed, too much of a coward