Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:46:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Thingray

I wonder if Fox is merely trying to be Ollie Reed, including the awful attempts at music.

daf

Quote from: Armin Meiwes on July 21, 2020, 02:02:45 PM
his wife left him and he needed something to blame for it.

I'm detecting a pattern here!

phantom_power

I will assume that Fox paid Combes a load of money to be his support act. I can think of no other reason this would happen

idunnosomename

has anyone pointed out that Lozza's controversialist career is clearly bankrolled by the New Culture Forum, headed by fucking hack Peter Whittle (formerly of UKIP, Civitas, Leave Means Leave and the Adam Smith Institute) at 55 Tufton Street, also home of the Taxpayers Alliance and many other cunt groups

evilcommiedictator

I'm running out of money, gotta engage the grift-mobile again!

momatt

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

What a thick useless cunt.  Ignore!

jobotic

It means "aren't black people awful?" but he's too much of a coward to say it.

neveragain

idunnosomename

Quote from: jobotic on July 27, 2020, 09:36:44 AM
It means "aren't black people awful?" but he's too much of a coward to say it.
it means whatever just paypal me money

Ambient Sheep

Yeah, that's the worst thing about it all.  I loved him in that.  All ruined now.

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on July 27, 2020, 05:51:20 AM
I'm running out of money, gotta engage the grift-mobile again!

Rappers are my favourite race of people.  Though that would imply I've made a list, which I haven't.

dissolute ocelot

What about the Beastie Boys? It's all so confusing!

daf

Buelligan

Ah yes, my ambition too, is to get high and watch tv.

A nice lower middle class detective with pretensions would hit the spot.  Pass the bong.

king_tubby

Inviting his follows to harass a Jewish woman now. (Rebecca Front - who has ended her friendship with him cos he's such a prick).

sevendaughters

saw he was trending again and amazed at what a self-own he doesn't realise this all is.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: king_tubby on September 10, 2020, 11:45:32 AM
Inviting his follows to harass a Jewish woman now. (Rebecca Front - who has ended her friendship with him cos he's such a prick).

Such a melt. I get from Front's lucid response she saw the fact the conversation would be shared a mile off.

frajer

He posted all that to the public on Twitter?! What a toxic bell-end.

100% confirms Front was right to block this dickhead (not that there was any shred of doubt) and I can only hope others follow suit.

JamesTC

You've got to be a serious melt to refer to bring blocked by somebody on Twitter as a cancellation.

Buelligan

I'm at a loss to understand how anyone (who isn't equally vile) could have a friendship with him after the QT thing. 

I assume that he's voiced his repugnant ideas far more freely in private amongst friends, so, if you're a friend, it must have been pretty obvious for quite some time what an absolutely abhorrent individual Laurence Fox is.  She's well rid.

gilbertharding

I looked into a longish thread in the replies to that, where people tried to defend Fox by pointing to what they saw as Front's patronising tone towards the BAMEs... which is arguable, but fucking hell - maybe I should check my privilege, but that's not my takeaway.

frajer

It's all so painfully "look at me", probably because he's dimly aware most people don't want to.

Tenner says rather than being wounded at the ending of a friendship, Fox was salivating when he realised the attention he could get off Front blocking him (and was wanking while he screenshotted that DM).

Zetetic

Front's turn of phrase clearly has a deliberate degree of irony to it. It's intended to emphasise the minimal nature of not getting worked up by "#BLM".

Shit Good Nose

I think the answer is to just not go on Twitter isn't it?  Like how one should never read comments for any video on YouTube.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: gilbertharding on September 10, 2020, 12:49:18 PM
I looked into a longish thread in the replies to that, where people tried to defend Fox by pointing to what they saw as Front's patronising tone towards the BAMEs... which is arguable, but fucking hell - maybe I should check my privilege, but that's not my takeaway.
She possibly could have phrased it better, but it's obvious she's using "let them" in a much more idiomatic sense than Fox is trying to imply. If she had known the conversation was going to go beyond her rat former-friend, and thus more open to interpretation, I'm pretty sure she would have chosen her words more carefully. I fucking hate this "he who smelt it dealt" tactic he's latched onto, where every vocally anti-racist white person is actually the REAL racist with a white saviour complex.

idunnosomename

it is literally, the least we can do, and fox isnt even doing that, because he is a horrible smelly little ratman