Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:00:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Mr Farenheit on September 12, 2020, 10:17:02 AM
Can't even see what the damn mugs look like without laying down some cash

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on September 12, 2020, 11:08:05 AM
Can't see the mugs here either. They must be really special.

Buelligan

Is it for children?

Maybe he should think seriously about marketing a sippy top for serious players.

Johnny Yesno

Blue Jam

"Sly Like A Fox"? Shouldn't that be "Cunning Like A Fox"? Weasels are sly, foxes are cunning.

Shame his name isn't Laurence Skunk.

Sebastian Cobb

I'm sure he's regularly seen near overflowing bins though.

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Shit Good Nose

Buelligan

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 12, 2020, 12:20:59 PM
"Best queen ever"

https://mobile.twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1304494655363522560

Nice to see Andrew representing the future of the monarchy and looking fresh faced, not at all sweaty, that must have been filmed around the time he was visiting Pizza Express in Woking.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 12, 2020, 12:12:52 PM
"Sly Like A Fox"? Shouldn't that be "Cunning Like A Fox"? Weasels are sly, foxes are cunning.

Shame his name isn't Laurence Skunk.
I had assumed he was a fan of the 80s 'Let's Go All The Way' hitmakers.

Perhaps he should have gone with "foxy stoat on the prowl"?

Blue Jam

idunnosomename

Quote from: Better Midlands on September 12, 2020, 11:39:47 AM

it should have a picture of lozza on it with "THE CUNT DRINKING OUT OF THIS MUG GIVES ME, LAURENCE FOX, MONEY ON PATREON DOT COM"

king_tubby

I thought he was pro-hunting to wind up the woke leftists? Run with the fox doesn't make much sense if so.

Shit Good Nose

daf

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on September 12, 2020, 11:08:05 AM
Can't see the mugs here either. They must be really special.

I think you only get to see one, once you sign up for the 'Team Fox' mirror.

pancreas

Do you think he actually smells of dog shit, or is it just a combination of smells which simulate the smell of dog shit?

Buelligan

I don't think he looks as if he smells of dog shit.  The smell of dog shit is like a mild karate chop to the throat.  It's a hard smell.  A muscular smell.

Laurie smells of something far less common and blunt, he smells of a pillowcase full of cashmere wank socks, left in a trunk in a hot attic over the long vac.

jobotic

There is a smell of shit but it's very faint and only hits you occasionally, like when you become aware of the hum of the air conditioning.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: jobotic on September 12, 2020, 02:41:12 PM
There is a smell of shit but it's very faint and only hits you occasionally, like when you become aware of the hum of the air conditioning.

Like those very expensive boutique fragrances for men that have a note variously described as a hint of "rotting flesh", "body odour" or, indeed, "shit".  It's subtle, but it's there.  Cf. Czech & Speake's "vampire" scent 88.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: jobotic on September 12, 2020, 02:41:12 PM

A bit like when a dog has rolled in fox shit and been cleaned to get the worst off, but it sometimes leaves a smelly shadow as it changes direction.

jobotic

Like when you've pushed your bike through a small cat shit in the alley. As you get on the road and ride you're not aware of it, and most of it comes off, but when you stop at the lights you get a faint whiff right under your nose, which vanishes on the wind when the lights go green.

Butchers Blind

Sebastian Cobb

Jumblegraws

Hope you're all proud to know that this page of the thread has actually made me feel a bit sick. The last time this happened was in one of the Glinner threads when people kept talking about Linehan stuffing his face with carbonara.

Shit Good Nose

Bottom left of the pic confirms what you'll be eating at the annual dinner.

Johnny Yesno

Sebastian Cobb

I'm no interior designer by a long shot, but what is it with complete cunts not knowing you don't want to block the view to a framed picture with another framed picture?

Trump's office is the same.