Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:04:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

urrrgh look at my cartoon fox mug i am a sensible adult man

Menu

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on September 11, 2020, 07:44:51 PM

EDIT: According to his Wikipedia, he hated Harrow and the types of people who went there and got expelled, so I may be unfairly generalising there. Still, he is what he is.

They always say shit like that. Cunts.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

QuoteThe mugs have arrived!

No way to talk about his backers

Mr Farenheit

If I was a Top Fox, I would be raging about this. I'm shelling out £1440 for a dinner with the great man (which I'm not even sure who's paying for) and then I find out that any Tom Dick or Harry with a twitter account gets to hang out with him for free? and he's buying the drinks? No monthly fee? Next thing you hear, he'll be giving out free mugs as well!

idunnosomename

that really makes it pretty much confirmed that he has no friends irl

Butchers Blind

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 13, 2020, 02:33:48 PM
that really makes it pretty much confirmed that he has no friends irl

When Rebecca Front said she wasn't happy with "the company you're keeping", I guess she meant "random gammons from Twitter".

How many people actually subscribe to his Patreon? That's the last desperate step before sliding into obscurity, surely? Milo and Glinner did it before him.

jobotic

Just me and Grimes again then.

Grimesy mate, something's come up, can't make it. By the way, do you know if Toby Young's phone is working?

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on September 13, 2020, 02:11:24 PM

Imagine attending that.  Be in a Wetherspoons, you'd arrive and its just Fox, sitting there at a table by the window.  He'd be overly pleased to see you, offer you a drink straight away and assure you that the other five will turn up soon.  Its then you notice his eyes are red from crying and he has a picture of Billie Piper as a screensaver on his phone.

jobotic

Sorry it took so long. Was busy at the bar. As a white English man I got served last.

Jumblegraws

Saw that he's promoting "The Distance" again on his Twitter and laughed at the thought that that's his greatest hit.

peanutbutter

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 13, 2020, 03:09:26 PM
When Rebecca Front said she wasn't happy with "the company you're keeping", I guess she meant "random gammons from Twitter".

How many people actually subscribe to his Patreon? That's the last desperate step before sliding into obscurity, surely? Milo and Glinner did it before him.
Think it was 178 people when I looked at it there earlier

Yup https://graphtreon.com/creator/Lozzafox

jobotic

So what does that mean in cash terms?

Can't be as lucrative as the nice acting jobs he won't get anymore.

idunnosomename

Quote from: peanutbutter on September 13, 2020, 06:17:50 PM
Think it was 178 people when I looked at it there earlier

Yup https://graphtreon.com/creator/Lozzafox
he makes c. £500 pm? and it only cost him his credibility!

idunnosomename

Quote from: jobotic on September 13, 2020, 06:32:46 PM
So what does that mean in cash terms?

Can't be as lucrative as the nice acting jobs he won't get anymore.
the estimate in dollars is at the top

sevendaughters

for this kind of career obliteration (seriously, it might look rosy now for him but these people always blow up or get banned or go too far) a max of $2k (off-setting his lack of acting and in-the-red record company) is PATHETIC.

Blue Jam

Even if he's getting $2K per month, that's still less than the UK medium income. That won't go far if he's spending it on rounds for seven people. Even if they are all in Wetherspoons.

Butchers Blind

Does he get money for his TV appearances on C5 Jeremy Vine?

Blue Jam

Ferris

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 13, 2020, 07:15:27 PM
Even if he's getting $2K per month, that's still less than the UK medium income. That won't go far if he's spending it on rounds for seven people. Even if they are all in Wetherspoons.

Yeah but I doubt it's as much as that, and it might stop at any moment.

As grifts go, it's a pretty shit grift.

Butchers Blind

Maybe he should reach out into the OnlyFans market.  Lots of good content on those users.

Blue Jam

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 13, 2020, 08:53:48 PM
Yeah but I doubt it's as much as that, and it might stop at any moment.

As grifts go, it's a pretty shit grift.

Yes, that was me going with the best case scenario. If he's in London and renting or paying off a mortgage he might be fucked.

This particular grift never works out. When will people learn?

jobotic

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 13, 2020, 06:57:10 PM
the estimate in dollars is at the top

Oh yeah. Ta

I do like the fact that he seems miserable doing what he's doing, and the fact that he's worse off than a teacher is great. I expect he's got lots of family money though and he's probably getting paid from somewhere. How does Grimes do it?

idunnosomename

I think Lozza may be simply having a big public tantrum/nervous breakdown, but as someone who got a little bit of notoriety as a young conservative allied to Vote Leave, Grimes is clearly getting funding from the whole neo-lib thinktank network that makes PragerU etc. he is so fucking rubbish though it's really fun to watch

Buelligan

I simply can't work out what that draped white thing is at the bottom left, his breasts?  His tiny dropular body?  What horror is this?

I agree, he does look very sad, perhaps we should be kinder to him.