Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:34:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Buelligan on September 13, 2020, 11:12:32 PM
I simply can't work out what that draped white thing is at the bottom left, his breasts?  His tiny dropular body?

It's his right shoulder.

idunnosomename

what are we supposed to sup from the mug? liberal tears?

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Buelligan on September 13, 2020, 11:12:32 PM
I simply can't work out what that draped white thing is at the bottom left, his breasts?  His tiny dropular body?  What horror is this?

I agree, he does look very sad, perhaps we should be kinder to him.
^What Yesno said. He's pretty scrawny, but he's angled his shoulders so that they're parallel with his chin in that pic, so if you don't pick up on his posture he looks even more of a beanpole.

idunnosomename

i would show more clemency to this lost soul than the utter blight on humanity that is Captain Tom Moore

Ferris

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 13, 2020, 09:24:27 PM
Yes, that was me going with the best case scenario. If he's in London and renting or paying off a mortgage he might be fucked.

This particular grift never works out. When will people learn?

Yeah exactly. When you factor in the 3 year time limit before he fades into obscurity forever with Milo 'n' friends and the patreons dwindle to 0, it all seems a very poor return on investment.

As long as he's happy I suppose.

chveik

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 13, 2020, 11:56:53 PM
i would show more clemency to this lost soul than the utter blight on humanity that is Captain Tom Moore

he's the Grifter King (well, mostly thanks to his daughter)

idunnosomename

for he is the grifter king!
you are! hurrah for the grifter king!
and it is, a wonderful thing,
to be the grifter king!

Buelligan

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 13, 2020, 11:56:53 PM

See, this is something that reminds me how lucky I am to have escaped the Island.  I hardly even know who that is.  It's true! Imagine.

Paul Calf

Quote from: sevendaughters on September 13, 2020, 07:01:02 PM
for this kind of career obliteration (seriously, it might look rosy now for him but these people always blow up or get banned or go too far) a max of $2k (off-setting his lack of acting and in-the-red record company) is PATHETIC.

The price of a soul has declined significantly since Faust flogged his for all the knowlege in the world and all the earthly pleasures. Now it's the same salary you'd get working in a call centre if you did loads of overtime and didn't chuck any sickies.

EDIT: and remember that's the maximum estimate. The lower bound is $421.

Buelligan

You know what Peter Cook said about souls.  Pretty applicable to Laurence Fox.

frajer

Quote from: Paul Calf on September 14, 2020, 08:27:31 AM
Now it's the same salary you'd get working in a call centre if you did loads of overtime and didn't chuck any sickies.

Also a call centre wouldn't require you to buy copious self-branded mugs that you then have to keep under your stairs. If anything you might get a free mug from a keen supplier, new to the industry/area.

Nice to see that forum favourite Sian is back on Twitter (under a slightly different name) and has now latched on to our Lozza as her new common-sense-says-what-we're-all-thinking messiah.

monkfromhavana

Does anyone sing the title of this (without Laurence Fox) to the tune of 'Manic Monday' by The Bangles?

Menu

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 13, 2020, 09:24:27 PM
If he's in London and renting or paying off a mortgage he might be fucked.

I think the Old Harrovian has probably paid his mortgage(s) off by now tbh. Or Daddy did.

imitationleather

bgmnts

Imagine devoting your life to making other lives as shit as you possibly can from a position of utmost privilege. Madness.

Butchers Blind

imitationleather

Butchers Blind

It's about five of our political parties or so it feels. Into flag-shagging and spluttering anti-woke outrage? Vote for us, or one of the other four. Whatever.

BlodwynPig

Starmer is fucked now!

Fox is to Starmer what Farage was to Corbyn

jobotic

Cummings funding this with taxpayers' money?

Like the minor "opposition" parties in Russia?

Onwards we march

idunnosomename

this is the political equivalent of pulling your pants down and doing a runny shit in a urinal.

sorry, I mean, this is literally pulling your pants down and doing a runny shit in a urinal.

Johnny Yesno

Here it is: www.laurencefoxparty.co.uk

No captcha or anything. Childish people could keep sending message after message with no impediment. Very careless.

Butchers Blind

His agent still hasn't called.  Not even being a background drinker at the Woolpack has come his way.

jobotic

That site has a very faint whiff of shit, but only when you scroll.

Bently Sheds

"This is my endeavour" - the tedious fucker just had to stick an Inspector Morse reference in, didn't he?