Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:26:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 27, 2020, 12:08:22 AM

Saw that, was tempted but passed the test.  I am now Buelligan the White.  And I do feel sorry for him, he's spending time with Martin Daubney.  Imagine the pair of them, sat in the pub or something, maybe walking past a shop, complimenting each other on their socks, everyone pretending not to notice.  Trying not to catch their eye.  Two sad useless twats in cashmere socks that cost more than a school coat, pleading for relevance.

phantom_power

He is lucky to have found a niche someone in the middle of those ten other right-wing-but-ashamed-to-say-it parties

BlodwynPig

sevendaughters

Stupid bastard left the email to his PR group that "provide top-tier PR advice to businesses, organisations and individuals, helping them manage their reputational challenges."

Don't get sucked in.

sevendaughters

Jake Thingray

Hopefully this will go the same way as the late, much reviled Sir James Goldsmith's Referendum Party, and hopefully some drama series will do an episode (not important enough for a one-off drama) featuring a thinly veiled character based on Lozza. And that he doesn't even get to play himself.

Fambo Number Mive

I imagine he'll get half a dozen people to stand for this party at the next election, none of which will win (including himself). I would say that this would mainly split the Tory/Brexit Party vote in a few seats but Starmer seems to be focused on courting the sort of people this party would appeal to.

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Fambo Number Mive

Re the PR agency's Twitter account, what does "without the bolly" mean?

Without the bollocks?

Without the Bollinger?

Offices in London and the soon to be Independent Republic of Kent.

idunnosomename

Bolly usually means Bollinger yes. I guess they're saying they're not luvvies who go mwah mwah to all their clients and get on with it

Gulftastic

Laurence is desperate to fill Farage's weekly chair on QT. Heading a racist party is a good start.

Sebastian Cobb

I mean he clearly handled the press during the BSE crisis. There was no hysteria there at all.

Jumblegraws

He looks like if someone bleached Richard Gadd in piss

BlodwynPig

Alexander Armstrong, Adrian Chiles and Paul Ross' Love child.

Buelligan

ZoyzaSorris

BlodwynPig

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on September 27, 2020, 06:13:04 PM
A PR agency with 262 followers sounds heavyweight.

"If Max Clifford is so good at PR why does everyone think he's a cunt?" etc

idunnosomename

i love being reminded that max clifford went to prison then died

Sebastian Cobb

I knew he went to prison. I didn't know he died in there.

BlodwynPig

Blue Jam