Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 04:45:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The current Apex Legends LTM is MAD

Started by Barry Admin, January 20, 2020, 06:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

"Always Be Closing" - the ring is constantly closing, and the storm hits like fuck. Just got into the last circle with 7 bloody squads in a tiny area, it was amaaaaazing! You barely have time to loot or heal or anything, gonna be so much fun as a Caustic main, can see Pathy dominating as per.

They're doing a different Limited Time Mode every two days at the minute. They've been hit and miss, but 3rd person mode was really great, and this one seems bloody incredible!

bgmnts

I think its just you and I playing it to be honest.

I am currently putting hours into Pillars of Eternity but this gamemode sounds manic, like an end game but constant. May get on it tonight.

Barry Admin

Yeah, posted for visibility anyway in case Blue Jam and other occasional players wanna try it out. Be interested to hear what you make of.it!

Blue Jam

Cheers Neil, I really need to take a break from Subnautica and get back into this. I've been a bit put off as I'd probably just let the squad down by being out of practice but this LTM sounds like fun, I shall try and get round to playing again.