Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,399
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:54:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CORONAVIRUS 2020: RHYTHM OF THE DEATH

Started by imitationleather, January 22, 2020, 09:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are we fucked?

Yes
20 (15%)
No
16 (12%)
If the virus doesn't kill us, the hysteria will
17 (12.8%)
Not arsed mate, cigs
10 (7.5%)
Who fucking cares
7 (5.3%)
With a little bit of caution and awareness it might be okay (chance would be a fine thing)
8 (6%)
It'll be fine eventually
7 (5.3%)
It'll be fine eventually (but not in our lifetime)
3 (2.3%)
With EVERYTHING else gone to shit anyway it's probably for the best
10 (7.5%)
It's fine
4 (3%)
Raoul Moat
18 (13.5%)
Wolves did it
5 (3.8%)
May not be fucked, but I actually hope we are and I'm a fucking huge narcissist
7 (5.3%)
Should we go full HUMAN CENTIPEDE to avoid bogroll crisis?
1 (0.8%)

Total Members Voted: 133

Blue Jam

Also I note the cruise ship is moored in the port of Yokohama, which is very near Tokyo, and a place where most people speak pretty good English. Mr Staunch Tory is whining about a language barrier- the staff probably can speak his language, they're probably only refusing because he's a twat.

Yokohama also has a massive Ferris wheel- Tory Bloke, just get off the boat and go on that big fuck-off Ferris wheel and cheer up, you miserable git.

buttgammon

How dare this foreign disease infect some Brave Brits? No wonder Mr Tory is so entitled!!

Blue Jam

It would be funny if a case of coronavirus was discovered on the Ferris wheel and all the passengers on it were quarantined and had to spend two weeks going round and round, a bit like in that episode of Bottom.

BlodwynPig

Diamond Princess? Classy name for a cruise ship. Who chose it, Danny Dyer?

Dex Sawash

Should've asked Elon Musk to send his peodo's submarine

/Paedothread

Thomas

NoSleep (the subreddit, not the poster of our parish) is an openly fictional realm, isn't it? Is it one of those in-character ones where you have to play along in the comments?

Zetetic

Mister Six

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 16, 2020, 12:12:28 PM
The reason we have Brexit Bojo Britain - they should be moved to a quarantine cage in a Thai prison for 6 months

Or, better, the bottom of a cement-filled pit for eternity.

Mister Six

Quote from: danielreal2k on February 16, 2020, 08:24:45 PM
Interesting read, too Hollywood for me.  https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/f2b07y/i_am_a_senior_chinese_military_intelligence/

Clearly bollocks for a million reasons, not the least of which is that no top Chinese official would have that good a grasp of English.

buttgammon

Turns out that Tory wanker who was begging Branson to take him home has the virus. Fair's fair, we all have to take responsibility for our actions, you can't expect handouts just because you've caught a disease.

imitationleather

Quote from: buttgammon on February 18, 2020, 09:09:19 AM
Turns out that Tory wanker who was begging Branson to take him home has the virus.

buttgammon

David Abel, from Oxfordshire, announced on Facebook that he and Sally had tested positive for the new virus. In a later post, however, he said he doubted his diagnosis.

"Frankly I think this is a setup! We are NOT being taken to a hospital but a hostel. That's where partners are sent waiting out their quarantine," he wrote. "No phone, no wifi and no medical facilities. I really am smelling a very big rat here! Waiting for the transfer now."

Asked in the comments below one of his posts whether he was sure the test was positive, he replied: "I doubt it was positive. If it was, we would be in hospital."

The Sneaky Japs are at it again I see - just like the War! Why don't they just get on with it (effectively quarantining people)????

Cuellar

Norton Canes

QuoteI really am smelling a very big rat here!

So that's how it started

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

danielreal2k

Quote from: Cuellar on February 18, 2020, 09:57:33 AM
That guy's never off the air.

I think that might change today,  they are being taken to a "hostel"   

sadly I can imagine it's not the type of hostel they are expecting  "it's rather warm in here dear, smells like BBQ? "     yes.

"They are taping up the doors",  yeah I bet they fucking are. 

Zetetic

Just give him the novel coronovirus FFS, and maybe some less novel ones for good measure.

Pingers

I'm hoping this puts a few cruise ship companies out of business so that their giant floating pollution factories get rusted. Ships for cunts.

Probably wishful thinking though.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on January 25, 2020, 12:05:35 AM
Haha, I fired up Plague Inc last night and started out with a virus in China that spread through sneezing and coughing. Wiped out humanity in a year and a half.

Just started playing this, what have you all named your pathogens? I managed to destroy all of humanity with a bacterium named Shaun Murphy but the Ali Carter virus mutated too rapidly and got some scary symptoms and then failed to spread. I have just unleashed Barry Hearn on the world.

H-O-W-L

I am so tired of seeing this cunt on the news.

kalowski

PlanktonSideburns

I hope by 'hostel' they mean like the one in that film Hostel

Head Gardener

danielreal2k

Quote from: H-O-W-L on February 18, 2020, 02:31:54 PM
I am so tired of seeing this cunt on the news.

He's back , doesn't have coronavirus and will be on the news more...

marquis_de_sad

Speaking of people I'm tired of seeing, Eric Feigl-Ding is still going strong. For those who missed it, he's the public heath scientist whose alarmist (and wrong) twitter thread about the virus went viral.

Despite admitting he got this wrong, he's still going on CNN and the like pretending that he knows what he's talking about.

Popping in to say that I just got the thread title today. Cheers.

Captain Z

Quote from: Carpool Dragon on February 22, 2020, 01:25:43 AM
Popping in to say that I just got the thread title today. Cheers.

Sorry to hear that, take care of yourself and stay isolated if possible.