Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,315
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:01:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CORONAVIRUS 2020: RHYTHM OF THE DEATH

Started by imitationleather, January 22, 2020, 09:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are we fucked?

Yes
20 (15%)
No
16 (12%)
If the virus doesn't kill us, the hysteria will
17 (12.8%)
Not arsed mate, cigs
10 (7.5%)
Who fucking cares
7 (5.3%)
With a little bit of caution and awareness it might be okay (chance would be a fine thing)
8 (6%)
It'll be fine eventually
7 (5.3%)
It'll be fine eventually (but not in our lifetime)
3 (2.3%)
With EVERYTHING else gone to shit anyway it's probably for the best
10 (7.5%)
It's fine
4 (3%)
Raoul Moat
18 (13.5%)
Wolves did it
5 (3.8%)
May not be fucked, but I actually hope we are and I'm a fucking huge narcissist
7 (5.3%)
Should we go full HUMAN CENTIPEDE to avoid bogroll crisis?
1 (0.8%)

Total Members Voted: 133

bgmnts

Quote from: Alberon on February 26, 2020, 01:00:35 PM
Apparently the number of infections per day outside China is now higher than inside (if the Chinese authorities' figures can be trusted).

Read that earlier, def manufactured in China. Let a few thousand people die to make it look accidental then get it spread and sort it out at home.

All dead soon.

poo

Any news on whether Porthcawl Blowjob Festival is still going ahead?

DrGreggles

Quote from: poo on February 26, 2020, 01:39:50 PM
Any news on whether Porthcawl Blowjob Festival is still going ahead?

Not sure if 2 people equal a festival but, yes, we're both still going.

Cuellar

QuoteNigel Scotland, one of the tourists in quarantine at a hotel in Tenerife, said many of his fellow guests are ignoring the advise to stay in their rooms.

"I counted 268 people on sun beds," he told BBC Radio 4 World at One. He said also saw people swimming in the hotel pool. Harley Mitford told the Guardian that he's seen guests swimming in face masks.

Scotland added: "Strictly speaking we're supposed to be in our rooms. My wife and I were visited by the doctor about half an hour. The rooms are quite small and you begin to feel confined and a bit trapped.

Thick bastards. And I highly doubt 'Nigel Scotland' is his real name. 'My name? Er...Ian Virus'

Eianz

(spam bot)

BlodwynPig

I hope the dumb die first

Happy to go after that

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Eianz on February 26, 2020, 02:43:39 PM
Its sad to see folks Stockin up and fighting for the bottle of antiseptic in Italian supermarket

(Spam bot, removed video link)

IT BEGINS! BIGGY ARE YOU WATCHING?!

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Cuellar on February 26, 2020, 02:28:16 PM
Thick bastards. And I highly doubt 'Nigel Scotland' is his real name. 'My name? Er...Ian Virus'

His name is actually John England.

Fambo Number Mive

I see a Tory MP is using the coronavirus for a bit of "UK! UK! UK!"

QuoteTory MP Ben Everitt praises the response to coronavirus in his constituency of Milton Keynes North, which housed some of those who needed to be quarantined when returning from China.

He also claims the UK has been "the best prepared... in the world" when dealing with the outbreak.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on February 26, 2020, 02:48:40 PM
He also claims the UK has been "the best prepared... in the world" when dealing with the outbreak.

Does he not remember the national panic caused by a temporary KFC shortage a couple of years ago?

QDRPHNC

I'm going to be in Arizona next month, hope I don't run into the chap who has it.

JarrowMonkey

Just listened to the news on Radio 2, posh woman on 'trapped' in Tenerife, 'we are much cleaner than anyone here in the UK, come and rescue us Boris', fuck him and fuck her

Buelligan

No one posh goes to Tenerife, don't be silly.

DrGreggles

True dat. I'm too posh for Tenerife - and I'm a right scummy cunt.

JarrowMonkey

Quote from: Buelligan on February 26, 2020, 03:47:17 PM
No one posh goes to Tenerife, don't be silly.

Well she sounded quiet la de dah to me, having said that everyone where I live sounds like Michael from Alan Partridge

Quote from: JarrowMonkey on February 26, 2020, 03:37:30 PM
Just listened to the news on Radio 2, posh woman on 'trapped' in Tenerife, 'we are much cleaner than anyone here in the UK, come and rescue us Boris', fuck him and fuck her

Bloke on the news earlier giving it the "I know he's at home sorting out the floods and Brexit, but it would be nice if he could help us" spiel. He's not going to do anything to help you, you dismal foreluck tuggers. He's had your vote, you've no value to him now.

imitationleather

Blue Jam

Tenerife, AKA The Island of Fernando's. Where will the Tek Meh Oot winners go now?

That, of course, less than a week removed from that bloke up to his arse in flood water saying that he thought Johnson was busy doing a great job on Brexit, but he'd buy him a pint if he'd come up and try to sort out the flood, please, because he'd voted for him after being Labour for life.

Six months from now; "I know Boris is busy with Brexit, the flood, the virus, the contaminated milk, the volcano and the 7,000 missing school children, but if he could please come up here and deal with the 30ft lizard, it'd be much appreciated."

BlodwynPig

Buelligan

Fucking hell, I'd hate it if he popped by here.

I say I'd hate it and I would but I'd master my feelings and place him in the chest freezer with the others.  Someone needs to take control.

BlodwynPig

Its the fawning obsequiousness that will kill us off

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Losing 20% of the world's elderly might cause some initial upset but the consequences in terms of asset and wealth transfer, not to mention political decision making could make the coronavirus a progressive left wing policy worth backing.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Cuellar on February 26, 2020, 02:28:16 PM

This was just on the news. What the fucks point of quarantining then when they're all leaning out of their windows shouting "oi mate catch this" and coughing into each other's rooms?

Kryton

Trump predictably calling this 'fake news'. I hope someone sneezes up his arse.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Kryton on February 26, 2020, 06:35:41 PM
Trump predictably calling this 'fake news'. I hope someone sneezes up his arse.

LOVE IT IF HE DIES FROM THIS

LOVE IT

QDRPHNC

Kryton

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 26, 2020, 06:41:52 PM
LOVE IT IF HE DIES FROM THIS

LOVE IT

Rumours abound that the Iranian minister for health has it and was diagnosed AFTER meeting the Iranian President. So some world leaders might die.

Zetetic

The deputy health minister of Iran has been diagnosed with it.

Uncle TechTip

We shouldn't lose sight of the fact that this is great business for The Media.