Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,310
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:36:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Which Beatle Had the Most Talented Uncle?

Started by Sin Agog, January 22, 2020, 01:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin Agog

Sin Agog

Or is Oscillations way too full of Beatles minutiae? I watched and enjoyed Backbeat t'other day and I still think the answer's 'Yes It Is.'

sevendaughters

Quote from: Sin Agog on January 22, 2020, 01:22:21 PM
Or is Oscillations way too full of Beatles minutiae? I watched and enjoyed Backbeat t'other day and I still think the answer's 'Yes It Is.'

my mate's dad plays George in that

Glebe

studpuppet

In terms of progeny? Albert Danher.

Married Jim McCartney's sister, Annie. Their daughter Bett produced Ted 'Phoenix Nights' Robbins, Kate 'Spitting Image' Robbins, Amy 'TV Actor Treadmill' Robbins and Emma 'Sheila's Wheels advert' Robbins*. Kate, in turn has spawned Emily 'Keith Lemon sidekick' Atack.

*Worth noting that she was married to Simon' 'Tinky Winky' Shelton.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Sin Agog on January 22, 2020, 01:22:21 PM
Or is Oscillations way too full of Beatles minutiae?

It has been for a very long time.

Sin Agog

alan nagsworth

I mean I fuckin love The Beatles but I do think the amount of threads about them on here is somewhat detrimental to what other people (i.e. me) care more about, i.e. literally anything but more tenuous chat about The Beatles.

chveik

SteK

Ringo Starr drove a Facel Vega, just about France's only Supercar, and Albert Camus was killed in one.

The stuff I know.....