Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,303
  • Total Topics: 106,765
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:53:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rugby League (40)2020

Started by dr beat, January 25, 2020, 10:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schrodingers Cat

Quote from: Schrodingers Cat on October 01, 2020, 10:19:43 PM
Quote from: Schrodingers Cat on September 13, 2020, 03:50:18 PM
My God, we're bad.

I actually don't think Powell will be here next year. We look completely gone. Nothing is working anymore. After the last 2 or 3 years, I wouldn't really mind, but for the fact that I have absolutely zero faith in us brining in a decent replacement.

Gulftastic

Penrith shit the bed, but the fury of Craig Bellamy wins hilarious.

mikeyg27

Phil Gould works for / used to work for Penrith, right? He was on spectacular one-eyed form today.

I think the scoreline and the finish mean that game is going to be better remembered than it should be. I thought it was over once the intercept happened. Fair play to Penrith for giving it the illusion of a competitive game, but they fell right into Melbourne's trap.

Mr Eggs

Fuck me.

Wire can't half fuck things up in new and exciting ways.

Gulftastic

Just like the last one, eh Wire?

Old Thrashbarg

I enjoyed that game.

Can't see a win against Wigan next week, but at least the season hasn't been a total disaster.

Gulftastic

We had zero luck in that one, and made too many errors.

Catalan will be two men down next week I think, unless the review panel are as blind as the fucking ref and the video ref.

dr beat

Deanjam

Union got 45% of funding across all sports. Disgraceful. And horse racing should get fuck all except banned.

dr beat

From Dido Harding's wikipedia site
QuoteShe holds a board position at the Jockey Club, which is responsible for several major horse-racing events including the Cheltenham Festival.

I'm incensed about this.  I know how hard Widnes have worked with f*ck all to keep them going, and the community going.  F**k em, f**k em.

dr beat

^sorry drunk post.

Anyway, game on.

dr beat

Defence from the Pies so far.

Gulftastic

From both sides. Non stop that.

dr beat

Aye speaking as a neutral this is a cracker so far.

dr beat

Gulftastic

dr beat

Blue Jam

Sat by dr beat here.

kinell indeed.

mikeyg27

Fucking mental. Fitting end to this nonsense season.

mikeyg27

Fun coda to last night: according to Stuart Cummings Hull FC's own posts are 12m high, but the RFL decided to bring in their own 18m ones for the GF instead of using the ones on-site, meaning that instead of a video ref trying to work out if the ball had gone inside the posts or not we got that finish instead.