Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,497
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:41:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cold Feet?

Started by SteK, January 28, 2020, 10:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteK

I'm enjoying it, as I always have.

For me it's the ideal balance between comedy, drama, and true tragedy....

Malcy

I usually make a thread for it over in Picture Box but just keep forgetting this year.

I'm really enjoying it since it came back. Jenny's ongoing cancer story has been fantastic and I'm really interested to see what's going to happen with Laura. That was a jaw dropper when it was revealed who she was.

Karen & David's daughters are a pain in the arse though. Wish they'd fuck off to a far away uni or something. Adam's son is as well come to think of it. Is he Adam too?

Malcy

Last one for a while tonight. Mike Bullen has said that it's time for a break although it will probably be back again in a few years when they're older.

Shame since it has been really good since it came back but leaving it alone for a few years and going back seems like the right idea

jobotic

Is James Nesbitt's character supposed to be an unbearably annoying cunt? If so it's very well written

SteK

Quote from: jobotic on February 17, 2020, 12:19:42 PM
Is James Nesbitt's character supposed to be an unbearably annoying cunt? If so it's very well written
Smugness personified....

Malcy

Well that's that for another fuck knows how long. Really thought they were going to kill off Jenny this series and then during tonight's thought they were going to say it had came back. That way when it comes back in the future they could kill her off off-screen of need be.

Probably be a long long wait for more but I'll be glad when it does.

neveragain

I got a tingle when the old theme music played.

Malcy

Quote from: neveragain on February 17, 2020, 11:53:06 PM
I got a tingle when the old theme music played.

Yeah that was great. As soon as they started changing songs I knew Female Of The Species was going to come on.