Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:39:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Peter’s mad thoughts 2020

Started by pancreas, January 29, 2020, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Standing on a balcony. Attracting attention of someone below so they look up. Then vomiting into their open mouth.

Paul Calf

Shouting at the bloke who sits opposite me "You are uniquely fucking ugly aren't you? I KNOW YOU SPEND HOURS AND HOURS IN THE GYM BUT YOU CAN'T POLISH A TURD."

He's a really nice bloke too.

Quote from: pancreas on January 29, 2020, 11:27:13 AM
Standing on a balcony. Attracting attention of someone below so they look up. Then vomiting into their open mouth.

I am incapable of vomiting except under very exceptional circumstances, or this would definitely be a thing.

Ferris

Quote from: Paul Calf on January 29, 2020, 12:12:29 PM
I am incapable of vomiting except under very exceptional circumstances

Prince Phillip considers rewrite

Gregory Torso

pick the little plastic mat out of the pub urinal and present it to the large man pissing next to you whilst saying "here's your award for being the biggest cunt in the pub toilets"

Dewt

Cut off one of your nipples in a job interview

bgmnts

idunnosomename

handbrake turn at 100 mph into one of those sex shops off the A1

Replies From View

Whilst standing on a busy train or bus suddenly start turning your trousers up at the ankles, and then keep going so that little by little your trouser legs are entirely rolled up to the top, and I don't know for sure what it would look like but I imagine it would be as if you were wearing big inflatable arm bands instead of trousers.

Replies From View

Often get the one of wanting to post things I need like my watch, keys or pen into letter boxes or throw them into a river.  Those needlessly springy bridges they build over motorways always want me to test whether they'll break under excessive jumping and if they don't, whether jumping off the bridge onto the motorway will cause gravity to kick in.

I don't act on any of these impulses, obviously.  I wouldn't want to make anyone late for work.

pancreas

I'm sure they would understand. Throw yourself into the road, darling. You haven't got a chance.

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: Replies From View on January 29, 2020, 10:04:40 PM
Whilst standing on a busy train or bus suddenly start turning your trousers up at the ankles, and then keep going so that little by little your trouser legs are entirely rolled up to the top, and I don't know for sure what it would look like but I imagine it would be as if you were wearing big inflatable arm bands instead of trousers.
My friend used to do this under his desk in Year 9 History lessons[nb]we were students he wasn't the teacher hohoho[/nb]. Laughed my head off at that.

Golden E. Pump

Posting something in this thread that's not witty and/or charming.

Sebastian Cobb

Cerys

Smashing my engagement ring with a hammer.  Since I love both my husband and the ring itself, this would be a bloody silly thing to do.

bgmnts

Screaming "FUCK OFF!" really long and loud during assembly in school, right just as it quietened down before the Lord's Prayer.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 29, 2020, 12:33:44 PM
Prince Phillip considers rewrite
This woulda been a great little addition to the rewrite family of jokes if you had got the name right.

Cerys

Replies From View

I often think of taking things back to shops that I want to keep (especially gifts) and getting with the refund something that I already have and don't need.

Or when people ask me what I want for my birthday/Christmas, I get an urge to say I would absolutely love something I have no interest in.  So that they buy it, expect me to be full of joy, and I would of course give them that impression, but I would be sad inside and probably put the present straight in the charity shop or bin afterwards.

Chollis

Quote from: bgmnts on January 31, 2020, 01:30:39 AM
Screaming "FUCK OFF!" really long and loud during assembly in school, right just as it quietened down before the Lord's Prayer.

yes!

Ferris

Quote from: Jumblegraws on January 31, 2020, 07:50:04 AM
This woulda been a great little addition to the rewrite family of jokes if you had got the name right.

My lack of knowledge or interest in a family of gilded leeches ruins yet another perfectly serviceable joke. Bollocks.

Cuellar

When driving along at speed I often get the urge to just plough headlong into oncoming traffic (central reservation if on motorway/dual carriageway) or into the ditch by the side of the road or a tree.

Replies From View

Similarly, when I see a group of policemen I get the urge to stride up to one of them and push them.

It's a question of what's the smallest action that could have the biggest consequence on my entire life.  Shove a policeman, and see how it impacts upon the rest of the weekend and beyond.

bgmnts

Voting Leave fits into this.

Millions of people had that intrusive thought.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Replies From View on January 31, 2020, 08:14:35 PM
Similarly, when I see a group of policemen I get the urge to stride up to one of them and push them.

It's a question of what's the smallest action that could have the biggest consequence on my entire life.  Shove a policeman, and see how it impacts upon the rest of the weekend and beyond.

That's a one star offence, you need to keep going until you're up to 4.

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 31, 2020, 08:16:37 PM
That's a one star offence, you need to keep going until you're up to 4.

It needs to be a single small action though.  Choosing to turn a steering wheel towards pedestrians or traffic is certainly a better one; can you think of others?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Replies From View on January 31, 2020, 08:30:26 PM
It needs to be a single small action though.  Choosing to turn a steering wheel towards pedestrians or traffic is certainly a better one; can you think of others?

Yes you build up your wanted level by continuing to evade the police and committing more offences as you try to get away. Christ have you never played GTA?

idunnosomename

pooing in the bath while having a shower

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 31, 2020, 08:58:48 PM
Yes you build up your wanted level by continuing to evade the police and committing more offences as you try to get away. Christ have you never played GTA?

You don't necessarily need to commit more offences, just the length of time spent evading the rozzers will up your stars

idunnosomename

in carmageddon you can just get the The Plow or The Suppressor and total any cops in a few hits