Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:20:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Peter’s mad thoughts 2020

Started by pancreas, January 29, 2020, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

Yesterday I was suddenly struck by the urgent need to drop a bomb five minutes before the morning meeting. I ran to the toilets, slung the door open, dropped my keks and relieved my burden in seconds[nb]Known as a 'first date turboshit' I believe[/nb] occasioning the most unholy noise. As it always does in the quiet after such a voluble act of faecal delivery, the urge seized me to announce "Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Elton John!"

I am actually going to do this one day though, so it's not so much a PMT.

imitationleather

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 07, 2020, 01:27:37 AM
At a pub urinal, another chap came in and opted for the cubicle for a piss.

I was incredibly close to yelling "small dick is it mate? Never mind"

Allow me to blow your mind: I don't like pissing in front of people but my penis is actually not that small.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteAllow me to blow your
whoops wrong cubicle sorry

Ferris

Quote from: imitationleather on February 07, 2020, 11:32:44 AM
Allow me to blow your mind: I don't like pissing in front of people but my penis is actually not that small.

It's completely valid, I genuinely have no opinion and would gleefully allow everyone to piss where they like if I ran things.

It's more a case of what absurdly mad thing can I say that will cause a load of aggro for me to deal with for absolutely no reason. I should point out I have a cod English/Canadian accent and was with friends from Dublin in the local RA pub. The cubicles are covered in "UP THE RA!" graffiti and they have a pro-Easter Rising guest ale.

I think I must have been subconsciously channeling all that argy bargy

Dex Sawash

Paul Calf

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 07, 2020, 02:14:21 PM
It's completely valid, I genuinely have no opinion and would gleefully allow everyone to piss where they like if I ran things.

It's more a case of what absurdly mad thing can I say that will cause a load of aggro for me to deal with for absolutely no reason. I should point out I have a cod English/Canadian accent and was with friends from Dublin in the local RA pub. The cubicles are covered in "UP THE RA!" graffiti and they have a pro-Easter Rising guest ale.

I think I must have been subconsciously channeling all that argy bargy

Do you still get NORAID rattling the buckets, soliciting donations 'for the auld country' or has 9/11 put their murder of civilians into perspective to the extent that they can't get North Americans to pay for their bullets and Semtex any more?

pancreas

Thought about eating some sheep droppings yesterday. Looked like chocolate covered raisins.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Go and do a shit on the duvet and blame it on the cat.

Replies From View

Quote from: bgmnts on February 07, 2020, 01:50:02 AM
Almost always use cubicles for everything; piss, shit and the other one.

Nosebleeds are not a taboo anymore mate.  You can have them out in the open and nobody bats an eyelid.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on February 09, 2020, 05:53:43 PM
Thought about eating some sheep droppings yesterday. Looked like chocolate covered raisins.

That's how things like the norovirus start.

I sometimes think of snipping off the ears of local sheep for a snack, because they so remind me of dried mango.

Paul Calf

Ive got a skin tag on the side of my abdomen that I'm itching to snip off with a pair of sterilised nail scissors.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Replies From View on February 12, 2020, 11:37:22 AM
Nosebleeds are not a taboo anymore mate.  You can have them out in the open and nobody bats an eyelid.
the woke brigade are out again!!!!

Replies From View

Quote from: Paul Calf on February 12, 2020, 06:58:01 PM
Ive got a skin tag on the side of my abdomen that I'm itching to snip off with a pair of sterilised nail scissors.

Oooooohhh sterilised you're living on the edge there mate

Looper

An obese 13yr old school kid impressed his mates at the bus stop when he called a dead pigeon a "wasteman".

Captain Z

Meh, I actually did this with a skin tag on the edge of my areola. A+ would recommend.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Replies From View on February 12, 2020, 09:39:40 PM

Oooooohhh sterilised you're living on the edge there mate

Ive got a skin tag on the side of my abdomen that I'm itching to snip off with a pair of rusty nail scissors that have been lodged up Replies From View's rectum for six months.

dissolute ocelot

QuoteIf your skin tag is small with a narrow base, your GP may suggest that you try to remove it yourself. For example, they may suggest tying off the base of the skin tag with dental floss
Fucking hell! That's OFFICIAL NHS POLICY!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I hear they tend to bleed like an absolute bitch less sexist simile. Careful. Blood that.

Replies From View

Quote from: Paul Calf on February 14, 2020, 03:08:00 AM

Well the joke is on you because I haven't had anything lodged up my rectum for a good long while and there is no possible way this can change.

Looper

A seagull shits on Milverton's ice cream on his day off.

Custard

I work in care/support work, and was sent on a refresher First Aid course last week.

There's a section where they bring out a dummy torso and you have to take turns getting on your knees and giving it mouth to mouth. You stand in a line of about 15 people, and await your turn, with everyone watching

Everything in me wanted to scream "I can see your arse!" when a large man was having his go and had a builder's bum going on

Then when it came to my go, kneeling down and pretending to unzip my trousers

Failing those, pushing the instructor over the table, and using "sorry I need room guys, it's an emergency!" as an excuse

Paul Calf

Resusci-Annie. Used to properly give me the creeps when I was a young Calf.

Pingers

Playing board games at a friend's house, setting up his brand new game, wanted to just tear up the rulebook going "Hahaha, I'm tearing up your new game, hahaha!". Didn't though, you can get into a lot of trouble doing that kind of thing in the board gaming community.

During my regular, intensive analysis of the art piece "Four In A Bed" I've been exposed to a competition advert that invites me to find the name of a secret agent in a word search grid. "Clue: 007".  Top and centre in the grid: "James Bond".

I have only just resisted the temptation to waste my money by ringing up and repeatedly claiming the answer (also in the grid) is OZIP ARALAS.

Cerys

Wimp.  A strong man would have done it.  Done it with pride.

Bad Ambassador

Walked past a car with an open boot on the way to work this morning and had the urge to climb in and see how long it took me to be removed.

Pingers

Oh god, I get the urge to try to climb in people's back seats and hide when they are filling up at the petrol station. Just because I think I can, it seems to be a good enough reason. I have no idea what I would do if successful.

Ferris

Quote from: Pingers on February 21, 2020, 02:59:03 PM
Oh god, I get the urge to try to climb in people's back seats and hide when they are filling up at the petrol station. Just because I think I can, it seems to be a good enough reason. I have no idea what I would do if successful.

"Hiya mate, made a miscalculation here, I'll get out now, thanks again"

I think I said this in the last thread, but an unattended vehicle left running gives me a massive, compulsive urge to jump in and take it for a little drive. Not a proper theft, you understand, just a couple of times around the block or something. I'd chuck the driver a couple of quid for petrol and wear if that would help.

Replies From View

In the 90s whenever anyone at school let me borrow a VHS tape (commercially released rather than something recorded off-air) I'd have to fight with all my might the urge to put tape over the security hole and record some random shite over it.

Assuming they wouldn't watch it again for a while I would thrill myself by imagining their face years later as they realised their precious copy of series 2, byte 1 was instead issuing images of Jimbo and the Jet Set and Fireman Sam.  The merest thought of their perplexed face would set me to sleep giggling my head out.

Of course I now realise that off-air continuity is far more valuable to anyone scanning through VHS recordings than commercially available programmes are.