Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:00:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Peter’s mad thoughts 2020

Started by pancreas, January 29, 2020, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Pingers on February 21, 2020, 02:59:03 PM
Oh god, I get the urge to try to climb in people's back seats and hide when they are filling up at the petrol station. Just because I think I can, it seems to be a good enough reason. I have no idea what I would do if successful.

I'm struggling to think what I'd do as well. Alarmingly, the only thing that springs to mind is to strangle the driver from behind with a rope, like they do in films and what-not.

Replies From View

It's interesting how Peter's mad thoughts exist as a catalyst to non-mad thoughts that would follow.

We imagine ourselves doing this one mad thing, and then coping with the aftermath within a non-mad mindset.

I think that's part of the appeal of these.

Zetetic

Don't think this is quite a mad thought, but I've wanted to finish a lot of emails recently with "Those are the headlines. God, I wish they weren't.".

Pingers

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on February 21, 2020, 03:00:08 PM
"Hiya mate, made a miscalculation here, I'll get out now, thanks again"

Ideally I'd have joke shop vampire teeth and once they got moving I'd sit bolt upright and go "HaHaaaaaaaa!!"

Crash - Hospital - Prison

weekender

There's an older manager at work, and for some reason I have developed an obsession with wanting to put my finger in her arse just to see how she would react.

There's no sexual reason behind this, I don't like/dislike her in any way, the thought just sort of popped into my head one day mid-conversation and I've never been able to shake it since.

It's literally a factual thing, I imagine us having conversations along the lines of:

"Yes, well I appreciate that the resourcing issue can be a challenge, but how do you feel about the fact that I'm fingering your arsehole?"

or

"Yes, well, it is a difficult project but take your clothes off, get on all fours and shove your arse up in the air so I can put my finger in it"

or

"When we first met, did you ever anticipate the scenario where my finger would be in your arse?"

hamfist

I was at the urinals in an airport arrivals hall this morning. Packed with lads letting out their bottle up lager piss. There was a hot piss haze in the air and it made me mad.

I wanted to yell ,,oh god, I can't control it ! I cannot control my cock !" and then just lose control and start spraying my piss everywhere.

I clocked a guy stepping away from the coffee shop counter in my building and opened up my body as he turned so to gesture I was giving way and he should go this way round me with his two coffees.

Once I'd done it I had a nearly irresistible urge to full on body splash him, scalding both our fronts. The lesson being you should never trust another road user's judgement.

Sebastian Cobb

I keep imagining a situation where I'm on my bicycle and overtake another cyclist, and then guff loudly which makes them irate to the point of giving chase.

Sin Agog

Just had an overwhelming urge to walk backwards while making crow noises in front of an already stressed mother as she slowly trudged up a hill with her pushchair.

I have actually been acting on some of these mad thoughts lately.  Nothing too mean like that.  I've mostly developed a sort of mild, impish tourette's in which I'll do things like squeak 'mama!' at Charles Atlas type musclemen as I cycle by them and make dinosaur sounds inside echoey public toilets.  It's almost out of my control at this point.

Dewt

Just look at a baby and lick my lips and gently mutter "roast it"

Gregory Torso

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but when eating a Dairy Lea dunker, obviously the bread sticks are not enough and I will finish them with a load of Dairy Lea dunk still left in its pot, so i am wont to dip my finger in and scoop it out and eat it like that but then... always... the urge to crunch my finger up like a breadstick, splinter that fucking bone with its Dairy Lea overcoat, clamp down and tear off every fucksake finger on my hand and its delicious synthetic cheese cargo

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Gregory Torso on February 28, 2020, 04:30:54 PM
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but when eating a Dairy Lea dunker, obviously the bread sticks are not enough and I will finish them with a load of Dairy Lea dunk still left in its pot, so i am wont to dip my finger in and scoop it out and eat it like that but then... always... the urge to crunch my finger up like a breadstick, splinter that fucking bone with its Dairy Lea overcoat, clamp down and tear off every fucksake finger on my hand and its delicious synthetic cheese cargo

that gave me the shivers

PlanktonSideburns

horrible this one, says something bad about me

but whenever i see an old man alone at night i imagine mugging him, but instead of taking money, i force him to swallow his wedding ring

has me bellowing with laughter

Custard

Or posting his service medals in the postbox

The Bumlord

Visited a friend's new place at the weekend and, during the customary tour, felt a massive, massive need to just use his shower. Clothes off, grab his shower gel and shampoo and get stuck right in.

Ironically, whilst that would be seen as unacceptable, me urinating into his toilet - twice as it happens - is apparently absolutely fine, if not encouraged.

Cerys

Urinate in his shower next time.  That'll serve him right for daring to be hospitable.

Replies From View

After running that scenario through to perfection in your mind, imagine how thrown you'd be if his shower gel and shampoo ended up being one of those 2-in-1 jobbies.  Thrown, you'd be.  Wouldn't you.

ToneLa

Going up to a massive fuck-off brick shithouse hard-as-nails cunt in a boozer and volleying a load of riotous, barely sensical sexual accusations at him in front of his bird, just rabbiting non stop mad, sweaty, disgusting sexual mental images apropos of sweet F. A

YOU FUCK THE STREET DON'T YOU PAL.. THE POTHOLE FIEND YOU ARE. UBGG HNFG NNNG HUMP SHIT OUT OF ROAD YOU. YOU LICK BINS WITH YOUR COCK OUT YOU PEEL TANGERINES IN YOUR POCKET AT THE SCHOOL GATES ONLY THERE'S NO TANGERINE REALLY IS THERE MATE

Just seems inherently hilarious. Who knows, my chosen tattooed Stella-swigging lug might see the satirical angle I'm driving at?

Paul Calf

^ If you ever do, please let me know how it turns out because I get this urge also.

idunnosomename

Those stretched earlobes blokes have. Grrg can barely resist just popping them open like a coke can

Marner and Me

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 08, 2020, 01:46:51 PM
Those stretched earlobes blokes have. Grrg can barely resist just popping them open like a coke can
Padlock them together, by their fucking ears.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Obvious mad thought but..

..to go up to someone on the street, nose running, puffy eyes, bad cough and go HARUGHHARUGHRRURRRHRHAGAAARRRRGHARUBRUGRAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH

Directly into their face.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 20, 2020, 05:36:07 PM

..to go up to someone on the street, nose running, puffy eyes, bad cough and go HARUGHHARUGHRRURRRHRHAGAAARRRRGHARUBRUGRAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH

Pretty much 90% of all new TikTok videos, if the media are to be believed.

SteveDave

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on March 02, 2020, 12:35:35 PM
Visited a friend's new place at the weekend and, during the customary tour, felt a massive, massive need to just use his shower. Clothes off, grab his shower gel and shampoo and get stuck right in.

Ironically, whilst that would be seen as unacceptable, me urinating into his toilet - twice as it happens - is apparently absolutely fine, if not encouraged.

I've had this before when I ask someone "Can I use your bathroom please?" and they say "Sure it's just down the hall" and then I'm in there for an hour doing everything. EVERYTHING 1 2 and 3 as well as a full downstairs trim and shower.

Replies From View

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 20, 2020, 05:36:07 PM

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/26/kids-spit-rspca-officer-rescuing-swan-shout-coronavirus-bitch-12459587/

Replies From View

Quote from: SteveDave on March 23, 2020, 01:53:11 PM
I've had this before when I ask someone "Can I use your bathroom please?" and they say "Sure it's just down the hall" and then I'm in there for an hour doing everything. EVERYTHING 1 2 and 3 as well as a full downstairs trim and shower.

And also vomiting?

Paul Calf

On a video conference with work this morning, I got PMT to stand up and wave my knob at the camera.

Gregory Torso

thinking of emptying all of the food in my freezer and cupboards out of the window tonight to show support for the nhs