Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:18:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Katie Hopkins DEAD

Started by Cuellar, January 30, 2020, 07:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

annoyed at having her twitter account suspended.

I imagine.

This is obviously a huge blow for free speech in this country.

imitationleather

hilarious please do another

shiftwork2

Priapic, claiming it as real.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

I'm not disappointed that she remains alive but bloody hell.

weekender

imitationleather DEAD

set against unfunny posts

Cuellar

I actually love this type of thread title and I don't think I'll ever tire of them

Pingers

Your next post had better be bloody good, that's all I'm saying

Cuellar

Alberon

If she is banned from Twitter she might as well be dead. Has she any other outlets left apart from just shrieking at passing cars from a roundabout?

It's been surprising easily to forget she ever existed. What's she been doing lately?

Cuellar

Good point, I have no idea. I saw a video on twitter of her on some panel at a university and everyone in the audience just walking out, that was nice. Then some people saying she's due to talk at some other uni in February so everyone should just walk out there too.

Seems to be a rentable nazi.

Barry Admin

Linehan must be shiteing himself.

weekender

Quote from: Cuellar on January 30, 2020, 07:30:43 PMSeems to be a rentable nazi.

I'm not really interested, I'm just waiting for the washing to finish so I can do the ironing, but out of interest have Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins actually met?

Starting to wonder if the lizard theory is true.

Captain Z

Oof, on the day before Brexit. Wouldn't want to be the Ocado delivery driver that has to deal with that household.

madhair60

Quote from: Barry Admin on January 30, 2020, 07:33:38 PM
Linehan must be shiteing himself.

I hope so. I hope he's really, really unhappy.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: weekender on January 30, 2020, 07:35:24 PM
I'm not really interested, I'm just waiting for the washing to finish so I can do the ironing, but out of interest have Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins actually met?

They've been fucking for a while now.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on January 30, 2020, 07:23:05 PM
I'm not disappointed that she remains alive but bloody hell.

I am. Crestfallen in fact.

Konki

Another attack on free speech. Typical of the woke Stasi powers that be.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshua_pieters/status/1222943917307572225?s=21

Now that Katie Hopkins can't read Twitter, I can tell you that on Monday I made her fly to Prague to pick up a completely fake award. Video up shortly.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Alberon on January 30, 2020, 07:28:20 PM
If she is banned from Twitter she might as well be dead. Has she any other outlets left apart from just shrieking at passing cars from a roundabout?
When I saw the thread title I just assumed it was a figurative reference to the suspension and didn't catch on to the joke until I read imitationleather's reply.

I think she does stuff for some crappy alt-right media platform, but I imagine much of the traffic came via Twitter. Hope she does actually die soon.

Sebastian Cobb

LBC I think you're thinking of.

BritishHobo

This was the death of Milo, wasn't it? His alternative platforms sucked and an arny of dedicated fans never mobilised to bother to follow him anywhere else. Could this do the same for Kopkins?

wooders1978

Bet Rachel Riley was a right old grass at school

Capt.Midnight

I reported her Twitter yesterday as hate speech. You're welcome.

idunnosomename

Quote from: wooders1978 on January 30, 2020, 08:19:30 PM
Bet Rachel Riley was a right old grass at school
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's antisemitic AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

easytarget

[tag] Reichstag & Hopkins (deceased)[/tag]

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: easytarget on January 30, 2020, 08:49:52 PM
[tag] Reichstag & Hopkins (deceased)[/tag]

Oh very good!

idunnosomename

ahhh what is more fascist than denying a voice to those who disagree with you? heh, checkmate, libs.

oy vey

Quote from: Capt.Midnight on January 30, 2020, 08:23:29 PM
I reported her Twitter yesterday as hate speech. You're welcome.

I'll thank you when she tops herself on the back of it. Also, can I order a Piers Morgan death by auto-erotic misadventure? Stick it on my tab.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Not aimed at the opening poster but it's interesting how the same people who advocate ignoring trolls suddenly can't stop bringing them up if they possess a twitter account.

Cuellar