Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 01:00:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Katie Hopkins DEAD

Started by Cuellar, January 30, 2020, 07:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

MILO'S MUM! THE FEMALE FARAGE!! JOHNSON WITH NO JOHNSON!!!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Barry Admin

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 30, 2020, 09:07:01 PM
Not aimed at the opening poster but it's interesting how the same people who advocate ignoring trolls suddenly can't stop bringing them up if they possess a twitter account.

Interesting how you can't stop making the same facile point over and over again.

Barry Admin

I mean, do you seriously not see any kind of difference between 1) letting a twat constantly derail and dominate discussions in a small community by taking their bait, and 2) discussing media personalities losing their access to a major social networking site/or using their platform to spread hate and bigotry?

katzenjammer

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on January 30, 2020, 08:03:24 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/joshua_pieters/status/1222943917307572225?s=21

Spectacular own goal there.  Katie Hopkins is revolting but those two spoiled bellends somehow manage to make themselves look worse.

poo

Quote from: Cuellar on January 30, 2020, 07:24:29 PM
I actually love this type of thread title and I don't think I'll ever tire of them

king_tubby

This is Riley getting rid of the competition isn't it? Like in Highlander.

Konki

Quote from: katzenjammer on January 31, 2020, 08:10:03 AM
Spectacular own goal there.  Katie Hopkins is revolting but those two spoiled bellends somehow manage to make themselves look worse.

I dunno. I have no idea who these pranksters are but this video from the event doesn't look good for Hopkins: https://twitter.com/i/status/1222993396786245642

greenman

Quote from: Alberon on January 30, 2020, 07:28:20 PM
If she is banned from Twitter she might as well be dead. Has she any other outlets left apart from just shrieking at passing cars from a roundabout?

It's been surprising easily to forget she ever existed. What's she been doing lately?

thenoise

Quote from: Konki on January 31, 2020, 08:25:55 AM
I dunno. I have no idea who these pranksters are but this video from the event doesn't look good for Hopkins: https://twitter.com/i/status/1222993396786245642

Good grief. She's moved on from being snobbish about kids with working class names hasn't she?

Pdine

Quote from: thenoise on January 31, 2020, 08:39:52 AM
Good grief. She's moved on from being snobbish about kids with working class names hasn't she?

She's clearly a horrible, horrible individual, but I wonder what she was told about the crowd she was addressing. You don't go in that hard with your cunty beliefs unless you're fairly sure you'll get a friendly reception. She almost has the air of a stand-up at a corporate gig there.

Dannyhood91

I really would not be too upset if she were to be killed by nuff mad dogs.

Cuellar

ajsmith2

Quote from: BritishHobo on January 30, 2020, 08:19:21 PM
This was the death of Milo, wasn't it? His alternative platforms sucked and an arny of dedicated fans never mobilised to bother to follow him anywhere else. Could this do the same for Kopkins?

Nah it wasn't. Milo's star only increased after summer 2016 when him standing tacitly by as his supporters sent racist abuse Leslie Jones way led to his Twitter banning. (Big victim card playing etc) It was the paedo tacitly endorsing stuff that became a story in Feb 2017 that completely did for his career. He was actually at his most visible in the intervening 6 months. Sorry for picking you up on this but I find the two incidents get conflated a lot these days as in the grand scheme of things there wasn't much time between them; it was literally a lifetime in terms of his career though.

katzenjammer

I'd love it if it were enough to end her 'career', but it's worryingly edited and I can't help think her and her mob will be crying 'foul' over the whole thing.

momatt

Quote from: Cuellar on January 31, 2020, 10:13:18 AM
She is unwell

She really is.  She genuinely has several things medically wrong with her brain.
I don't know why she's been given this platform and attention in the first place, it's truly mental.  She either should be ignored or put in a mental hospital.  Or both?

That's not meant to sound compassionate, she's still a horrible scumbag.

idunnosomename

She gets funding from rebel media and other far right bodies, you have to basically be a paedo to lose that

And yes she does have a serious personality disorder. At least shes no murdering people i guess

JumpAction

Quote from: katzenjammer on January 31, 2020, 08:10:03 AM

This is priceless. The fact that the campaign spelled out a certain 'C' word makes it even funnier. Reminds me of Brass Eye.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Pdine on January 31, 2020, 09:24:28 AM
She's clearly a horrible, horrible individual, but I wonder what she was told about the crowd she was addressing. You don't go in that hard with your cunty beliefs unless you're fairly sure you'll get a friendly reception. She almost has the air of a stand-up at a corporate gig there.
i mean if they're all laughing its not a great gotcha is it

Isnt she epileptic?

pancreas

I also like these threads. It's like you go into a room and someone is hiding behind the door and then they go BOO and you go EUEUEURUURGH and then you both go HAHAHAHAHA.

Every time.

Blue Jam

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 31, 2020, 12:58:51 PM
Isnt she epileptic?

She had surgery to remove a lesion from her brain and supposedly that sorted it out.

The lesion probably wasn't what caused her to turn up to a Tory party conference in a wedding dress though.

She deffo isn't well.

idunnosomename

I mean i guess the "all epileptics are weirdos" was at least self deprecating in context

Im sure she was terrible but that supercut clearly misses out a lot of goading her on, no sympathy for her but its still fucking stupid imo.

You might as well be encouraging someone with tourettes to shout racial slurs

Bad Ambassador

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 31, 2020, 11:55:36 AM
She gets funding from rebel media and other far right bodies, you have to basically be a paedo to lose that

And yes she does have a serious personality disorder. At least shes no murdering people i guess

Rebel Media dropped her over a year ago.

Cerys

mippy

Owning Hopkins by sending her on a nice trip to Prague.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Dead serious about hating Muslims!

Seriously though I can't help but wonder if Seanbaby's take on Ann Coulter also applies to Katie Hopkins:

QuoteShe only seems like she is a thing because 10,000 of us dunk on the bitch every time she blames her oral thrush on the Jews. Without all of us explaining to each other how wrong she is, Coulter would just be wandering through Home Depot to see if there are any white employees she can ask about the toilet safety rails. And soon she would be hatching spider eggs in her mouth while her parakeet watched her body rot. "Rawk! The Jews are at it again!" it would repeat to her undiscovered corpse. "The Jews are at it again!"

BritishHobo

Quote from: ajsmith2 on January 31, 2020, 10:30:26 AM
Nah it wasn't. Milo's star only increased after summer 2016 when him standing tacitly by as his supporters sent racist abuse Leslie Jones way led to his Twitter banning. (Big victim card playing etc) It was the paedo tacitly endorsing stuff that became a story in Feb 2017 that completely did for his career. He was actually at his most visible in the intervening 6 months. Sorry for picking you up on this but I find the two incidents get conflated a lot these days as in the grand scheme of things there wasn't much time between them; it was literally a lifetime in terms of his career though.

Fair play. I wonder why though, as I doubt many of his fans would have been convinced by the outrage, and surely would have been more likely to double down in the face of what they would see as another 'establishment attack' on their hero? Or is it the case that, as is often seen, paedo shit is the only thing that make far-righters pause?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on January 31, 2020, 01:59:02 PM
Dead serious about hating Muslims!

Seriously though I can't help but wonder if Seanbaby's take on Ann Coulter also applies to Katie Hopkins:

Course it fucking does.

Hopkins would have been forgotten within minutes if everyone had just tacitly agreed to make it so. Same with the recent question time lad

idunnosomename

The only thing the dumb prague stunts shows is she probably does after-dinner racism for secret Nazi dinner parties all the time