Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:20:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Last day in Europe. What will you do?

Started by Danger Man, January 31, 2020, 09:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danger Man

Today we are Europeans. Tomorrow we are not.

How will you spend your last day as a European?

Me.....I think I'll go to a tapas bar later today. And I might watch some old ColorClimax vids on the internet.

BlodwynPig

imitationleather

BlodwynPig

Cuellar

Going into work as usual. This means I'll have to answer emails from GERMANS, FRENCH, ITALIANS, SWISS, AUSTRIANS, SPANISH.

Can't fucking wait for next Monday when I can just tell them all to 'fuck off' and there'll be nothing they can do about it. Nothing at all.

Butchers Blind

Try and find the last of the straight bananas.

Icehaven

Screw all you flaming gallahs, I'm an Aussie today and I will be tomorrow, so you raw prawns can do one.
Actually that's not even strictly true as my documents have expired and I need to register as a British Citizen but I can't afford/be arsed to get it sorted out so I'm not Australian, European, British or anything else. I am pleasingly stateless until I get deported.

Jerzy Bondov

Personally I will be spending the day looking forward to reading about all the exciting Trade Deals that we will be Striking with Our Friends Around the World.

BlodwynPig

Pork markets in China

Coronavirus markets in Bury St. Edmunds

jobotic

Playing Zelda and ignoring it all. Can't wait. Haven't even opened it yet. In fact I want to get on with it. Why can't I just get on with it?

idunnosomename

THERES STILL TIME

TO STOP BREXIT!

ive painted myself blue and am bouncing naked on a trampoline outside of my town hall

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Paint your nipples and testicles yellow to represent the stars.

Shoving a brie up my arse.

Not just a wedge.

An entire Brie.

When the clocks strike 11 tonight, I'll shit it right back out again. But you'll see that it is no longer a brie and that I have, through patriotism alone, birthed a mild cheddar.

Icehaven

Seriously though I'm going for dinner tomorrow with my boyfriend's entire family because his brother's girlfriend is visiting from Holland, and she's Polish, so the whole conversation is just going to be...this crap.

Bazooka

Any Johnny Foreigner I see today better not be glutton intolerant, because they are gonna get knuckle sandwiched off the Queens sacred rocks.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 31, 2020, 10:23:48 AM
Paint your nipples and testicles yellow to represent the stars.
IM NOT STUPID OF COURSE I DID THAT

Got a massive health and safety violation planned for 11.01.

Neville Chamberlain

I'll finally be able to have that poo I've been storing up for years but have been unable to deliver due to the meddling EU's health and safety regulations.

poo

dissolute ocelot

On both March 31st and October 31st 2019 (the days we were meant to exit the EU but didn't) I went to "farewell to the EU" gigs. The latter included a man dressed as Britannia walking very slowly around a pub crying and bleeding. Nobody seems to be bothered for actual Brexit day though, I think mentally we're all already out of Europe and living in a giant Heinz beans wank-igloo.

ajsmith2

Yeah totally fatigued into not giving an arse this time around. Rule of three/Boy who cried wolf principle I guess. Maybe that was the plan all along, have two decoy fake Brexits first to sop up most of the outrage energy.

idunnosomename

Just sent an email to the queen. Marked it as URGENT so I think it will work this time.

Quote from: Cuellar on January 31, 2020, 09:58:16 AM
Going into work as usual. This means I'll have to answer emails from GERMANS, FRENCH, ITALIANS, SWISS, AUSTRIANS, SPANISH.

Can't fucking wait for next Monday when I can just tell them all to 'fuck off' and there'll be nothing they can do about it. Nothing at all.

There's a transition period first.  You can only tell them to 'get stuffed'; after 31st December it's 'fuck off'

Sin Agog

I will find the nearest gammon who has a tankard with his own name on it on a shelf at his local alehouse, hold him by the shoulders and proceed to kiss him on both cheeks so many times that they start to blister.

BlodwynPig

"Hello, 999, this is an emergency, old man has fallen gravely ill in local shopping precinct"

"So...?"

"Can you send an ambulance pronto, I think he may be dying"

"Brexit, mate"

"What? Send an ambulance"

"Nawwwww... do it yourself"

idunnosomename

phantom_power

I look forward to being able to say the word "English" after 11 without the fear of imprisonment