Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:43:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Rustlers Morroccan Vegan Burger

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, January 31, 2020, 12:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingers

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 31, 2020, 05:30:25 PM
Vegan SPAM. SHAM.

I recently discovered that spam is a delicacy in South Korea. They are the biggest per capita consumers of it in the world. So there you go.

alan nagsworth

PIZZA BEAN. All the taste of a pizza but harvested in a special new GM bean. D'you want a bit Teddy?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: alan nagsworth on January 31, 2020, 06:07:22 PM
PIZZA BEAN. All the taste of a pizza but harvested in a special new GM bean. D'you want a bit Teddy?

Sounds alrite tbh

More info pls?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Blue Jam on January 31, 2020, 05:35:46 PM
I think this every time I see Fridge Raiders in a shop. Who the fuck eats those things, and is there any good reason why they don't deserve an epic case of the meat sweats?
Chicken's basically a vehicle for nice condiments. So I have no desire to eat it cold and moist from a bag 'in the field'.

I bet these people would baulk at pork pies and scotch eggs as well.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Baulk is the most scotch egg/pork pie verb. Even above 'guff'.

Blue Jam

They don't call it "the baulk end" for nothing.

Sebastian Cobb

Bought a pack of these from Lidl 'for science'. They have that fake bolognese taste like subway do.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Subway do bolognese? That sounds like a strange yet intriguing sandwich.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's not true food scum unless on the packet there's a cartoon character called Meatball Dave who wears shades and decides which food is 'passed fit'.

imitationleather

Meatball Dave declares this "UNCONDEMNED".

seepage

Quote from: Pingers on January 31, 2020, 05:36:00 PM
I recently discovered that spam is a delicacy in South Korea. They are the biggest per capita consumers of it in the world. So there you go.

I was going to say surely it must be the Republic of Nauru, but I think that might be corned beef. btw, apparently Nauruans are the most overweight people in the world: 97% of men and 93% of women are overweight or obese.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

They probably figure that before they get Manifesto 62'd they'll need to learn how to float.

Pink Gregory

Does it even have apricots in it?

I assume that'd what moroccan spiced usually means.

If ask for a Rustler burger these days you get thrown in prison.