Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:49:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bollings & Nerrin Podcast

Started by sutin, January 31, 2020, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sutin

I remember reading years ago that Michael Legge and James Hingley (RHLSTP producer I think?) had a podcast called 'Bollings & Nerrin', as a play on Collings & Herrin. Has anyone actually heard this? There's little evidence out there that it ever existed. Legge mentions it in his RHLSTP interview...

notjosh

It was called Precious Little. I think Bollings and Nerrin may have been a joke within it.

I'm not sure if any episodes are still online. I remember there was a compilation on Soundcloud at some point but I can't see it now. EDIT: Here it is.

Weirdly I was thinking about this today and singing the theme tune to myself.

Natnar

Yeah it was Precious Little. I think Legge & Hingley ended up falling out and that's why the podcast ended.

sutin

10 minutes of internet detective work this morning and I managed to find all the episodes to download!

https://mega.nz/#F!LtYj3I6S

You need to use this encryption key - KwQEGFIr85Vor5ehx-ZUvA

Dusty Substance

I was a huge fan of Precious Little back in the day (has it really been ten years?!). Michael Legge, who's since become one of my favourite people to follow on social media, used to say some pretty shocking things on the podcast, things that I don't think he'd say out loud in 2020. In one episode he did a knowingly offensive Jamaican/African voice - "Hello der" - Much to the shock of the guest on the podcast that week (I think it was Tiffany Stevenson). He was also very outspoken about a number of other comics and the comedy industry which you don't hear that much from other comedians on podcasts.

sutin

Quote from: Dusty Substance on February 03, 2020, 08:52:46 AM
I was a huge fan of Precious Little back in the day (has it really been ten years?!). Michael Legge, who's since become one of my favourite people to follow on social media, used to say some pretty shocking things on the podcast, things that I don't think he'd say out loud in 2020. In one episode he did a knowingly offensive Jamaican/African voice - "Hello der" - Much to the shock of the guest on the podcast that week (I think it was Tiffany Stevenson). He was also very outspoken about a number of other comics and the comedy industry which you don't hear that much from other comedians on podcasts.
He's a friend of a friend. I've always had a soft spot for him because i'm also a miserable NorthernIrishMan.

Dusty Substance

Quote from: sutin on February 03, 2020, 10:22:55 AM
He's a friend of a friend. I've always had a soft spot for him because i'm also a miserable NorthernIrishMan.

He's a good guy. One of very few comics to take on Glinner on Twitter. I'm also an avid fan of his Vitriola Music Podcast with Robince.