Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:20:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

First day as a Britisher. What will you do?

Started by Danger Man, January 31, 2020, 11:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: idunnosomename on February 01, 2020, 12:43:08 AM
gary glitter's looking well

We can celebrate The Great British Nonces now instead of deriding them à la EU regulations 👍

imitationleather

imitationleather

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 01, 2020, 10:22:56 AM
I wish i was dead

Is Tony Blair that black-and-white face at the bottom of the left corner image?

idunnosomename

The best thing imo is Steve Coogan is a remoaner but Alan Partridge is in the main image

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 01, 2020, 10:33:34 AM
The best thing imo is Steve Coogan is a remoaner but Alan Partridge is in the main image

Is that Caroline Aherne as Mrs Merton above Blobby?

Butchers Blind

I feel so British this morning. Never felt so British. God, its great being British.  BRITISH!!!

EOLAN

Where else would I to in Brexit Britain on first full day than a Wetherspoons in the Tory heartland of West Bromwich.

I can report that there are complaints that we/ye are still subject to EU law.

Norton Canes

Butchers Blind

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 01, 2020, 10:22:56 AM
I wish i was dead

Not sure all the people in that picture saying "See EU" are pro Brexit.  How do we know which way George Best would have voted if he was alive.. and sober?

Noonling

Pretty sure both Europe and the UK were pretty different in Queen Elizabeth I's time.

Not only can Concordes not vote, they were also jointly developed with the French.

idunnosomename

If anyone else wants to feel worse then it's a year since Jeremy Hardy died

Thursday

Very embarrassing mistake for The Sun to put Corbyn in the remain section, When we know from all the FBPE in their twitter profile that he was secretly a hardcore leaver.

'Peace, Prosperity and Friendship with all nations.'

O SAY CAN YOU SEE...

Small Man Big Horse

I'm going on a date today with a proper good old fashioned British woman, there'll be no more inevitably one day deported foreigners for me, I can tell you.

I feel so British I'm wearing a bowler hat to work.  Blow the other dustmen taking the mick.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Pseudopath

Quote from: Noonling on February 01, 2020, 10:59:17 AM
Not only can Concordes not vote, they were also jointly developed with the French.

Yeah...there's a clue in the name. What a bunch of cunts.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

My first act as a British person was to converse (briefly) in Polish. No one has asked me about Brexit yet, thankfully.

The video of celebrations in BeerGeek in Prague made me feel depressed and also confirmed my view it's a shit pub for cunts.

phes

Spent ages trying to find Gary Glitter on there and of course you wouldn't find Gary fucking Glitter on a Sun poster would you, because all his songs are pro-EU

I love EU love me love
Do EU wanna touch me
I didn't know I loved EU

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Norton Canes on February 01, 2020, 10:41:50 AM
OK, I've cracked. Get me out this fucking place.

The Sun needs destroying pronto. March on Fleet Street pubs and take their cocaine away NOW

idunnosomename

Quote from: phes on February 01, 2020, 11:42:40 AM
Spent ages trying to find Gary Glitter on there and of course you wouldn't find Gary fucking Glitter on a Sun poster would you, because all his songs are pro-EU

I love EU love me love
Do EU wanna touch me
I didn't know I loved EU
who's the bloke above ed sheeran right of big ben then

Danger Man

Quote from: Butchers Blind on February 01, 2020, 10:50:17 AM
Not sure all the people in that picture saying "See EU" are pro Brexit.  How do we know which way George Best would have voted if he was alive.. and sober?

Winston "I look forward to a United States of Europe, in which the barriers between the nations will be greatly minimised and unrestricted travel will be possible" Churchill might not be quite the Leaver some people think he is.

idunnosomename

Thatcher odd choice too really. But then a lot of it i thinknis just meant to be stupid and pointless

Quote from: phes on February 01, 2020, 11:42:40 AM

'Do you wanna be in my gang?' - blatantly advocating a more centralised form of government.

BlodwynPig

Blue Jam

Thatcher? Really?

I see George Orwell is in there too. Someone please kill me now.

imitationleather

I think I see Ian Curtis.

That one is actually a good call.