Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:08:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Six Nations mate

Started by poo, February 01, 2020, 08:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

England favourites yet again lol.

bgmnts

Italy and France shouldnt even be here now fucking cunts.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I only watch the women's game.

Dr Trouser

Who doesn't love the Italian anthem.

Hopefully an easy first out for us in a post Brexit landscape

wooders1978

Mate if mine is staying over next Saturday, he's fairly insistent on watching it - joy

Dr Trouser

Absolute dog shit being served up by both sides. Thanks a lot Farage for this new post-Brexit nadir

bgmnts

Poor Italy, I always want them to win, even against Wales, just for the thrill of it. But they always let me down.

Dr Trouser

Nice to hear 'flower of Scotland' played by an oompah band.

Dog Botherer

good to see that Farrell has continued our fine tradition of beating Scotland while playing like utter shit

hopefully we'll finally get a decent game when France stick 40 on the brits.

Thursday

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ah shit someone beat me

Can I be the one that says JONES GONE

Yes? GET IN

Cuellar

OU EST TON BREXIT MAINTENANT

bgmnts

Haha fucking brilliant. It would be pretty funny if France win the six nations now.

Cuellar

I've been saying for ages for France will win it. Honest.

poo

Dr Trouser

The 5 nations is much better with a French side playing well.

Bad luck saes

BlodwynPig

buttgammon

That was a really fun weekend, and this afternoon's match was genuinely hilarious at times.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Dog Botherer on February 01, 2020, 11:14:49 PM
good to see that Farrell has continued our fine tradition of beating Scotland while playing like utter shit

Scotland living up to the national characteristic that no matter how shit anyone else is, we can be worse. Looking forward to embarrassing Scottish defeats against England and Italy before a meaningless triumph against Wales.

Thursday

Fucking hell, Scotland deserve to lose after that shambles.

bgmnts

Scotland managing to somehow pull off a win would be tidy after that shite against Ireland.

poo

Cuellar

Scotland were not good, sadly. Losing all those attacking lineouts. I know it was grim weather but still.

Wales were also pretty shite.

Looking forward to Italy SMASHING France

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on February 03, 2020, 11:47:07 AM
Scotland living up to the national characteristic that no matter how shit anyone else is, we can be worse. Looking forward to embarrassing Scottish defeats against England and Italy before a meaningless triumph against Wales.

Feels better when it's happening under the stewardship of a national hero rather than some yes-man type internal appointment, I guess. Strachan rather than Levein. Even now there is a faint feeling that the Scots play ok in patches so eventually it's gonna come together. I just don't think the squad have it in them to play that consistently, even if the coach had some sort of rugby whip.

Dog Botherer

both Vunipola's out, Tuilagi half fit, it's not looking good for Corbyn

poo

Laugh my tits off if we beat France again.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: poo on February 19, 2020, 11:10:09 AM
Laugh my tits off if we beat France again.

Glum lad - Allez!

Cuellar

Shite Nations more like.

Wales were pretty wank - France were pretty good.

France gonna win the whole thing obvs, as I'd been predicting for MONTHS. Might even Grand Slam it.

poo