Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:49:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Roll on/spray/other. How do you stop yourself being a stinking fucking prick?

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 01, 2020, 11:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Roll on works far better than any spray for me, and I can't use anti-perspirant spray as the sweat inhibitors make me itch. Spray deodorant, the Lynxy stuff is rubbish at stopping you from smelling bad, I find. 10 minutes of perfume followed by a full day of aroma coagulation with whatever gross sebumy crap you emit from your gland holes.

Roll on is a little on the damp side for some but I got used to it and now smell the least of shit that I ever have done.

Sebastian Cobb

sure (purple) or right guard (green) depending which happens to be on special that week.

Sin Agog

You could shave all your pubic bits until you resemble a sleek, sexy seal.  Body hairs are odour-forests.

Sebastian Cobb

if you use a roll on down there i bet it looks like a baby mouse sleeping in a greasy nest,

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Sin Agog on February 01, 2020, 11:27:20 AM
You could shave all your pubic bits until you resemble a sleek, sexy seal.  Body hairs are odour-forests.

That said, I bet seals stink.

Butchers Blind

Mitchum roll-on for the pits.  Brut deodorant for the all over spray.

Sin Agog

Alternatively you could try not moving.  I mean, you'll need a little latitude for your heartbeats and the occasional breath, but other than that I bet not moving will make your deodorant last far longer.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Butchers Blind on February 01, 2020, 11:34:04 AM
Mitchum roll-on for the pits.  Brut deodorant for the all over spray.

That Mitchum ain't bad. Brut is definitely a bold option. Hi everyone, smell at me bro! Yes that's right. Brut. Any problems/questions?

bgmnts

Roll on just for environmental reasons and it works just as well, baffled my brain that cunts still go with aerosol.

Inspector Norse

Roll-on, the Lynx ("Axe" as they call it outside GREAT britian) anti-everything ones seem to work well although not sure how good they are for the environment, must be all manner of chemical bollocks in there.
I have a three-year-old daughter with a really strong sense of smell and she is perfectly happy to let people know if they smell bad, for example after running or eating garlic, so pretty sure my roll-on regime works as she doesn't comment on a typical day.

Also some other tips for really sweaty bastards: let armpits dry after showering before wiping on roll-on, then let roll-on dry before dressing. Also don't drink too much coffee in the morning as it makes you warm. Also don't live in fucking Spain or the desert or somewhere stupid like that.

Norton Canes

Kryton

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Inspector Norse on February 01, 2020, 12:08:21 PM
Also some other tips for really sweaty bastards: let armpits dry after showering before wiping on roll-on, then let roll-on dry before dressing. Also don't drink too much coffee in the morning as it makes you warm. Also don't live in fucking Spain or the desert or somewhere stupid like that.

Are you wearing the deodorant or is it wearing you?

Sebastian Cobb

Also Lynx? Are you trying to get through a stressful meeting without anyone noticing your musk or are you trying to get fingers and tops at the school disco?

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 01, 2020, 12:17:18 PM
Also Lynx? Are you trying to get through a stressful meeting without anyone noticing your musk or are you trying to get fingers and tops at the school disco?

It's more that it's a choice between that and the supermarket own brand one (scents available: Pub Bog Dinge; Towel Game; Dog Owner) at the nearest shop.

Jockice

Quote from: bgmnts on February 01, 2020, 11:43:55 AM
Roll on just for environmental reasons and it works just as well, baffled my brain that cunts still go with aerosol.

I use aerosol because - how shall I put this? - I have a problem with leakage from a certain part of my body and feel less smelly if I've sprayed round the immediate area. I do have some Body Shop roll-on (a birthday present a couple of years ago) in the bathroom that I use occasionally (and I had another in my swimming bag until some twat decided to break into my car last year. Great haul, my oldest pair of  trunks, a towel and toilet bag plus a little voice recorder and a tenner I had in the glove compartment).

But on this desk to this left I have some Nivea Men Black & White Original deodorant. And a selection of aftershaves (all presents: Paul Smith, Calvin Klein and Davidoff. I also have some XS in the bathroom.) Someday I'm going to mix them altogether and watch the world implode. While smelling lovely

Pingers

idunnosomename

I have been curating a musky husk for over 41 years now, just waiting for it to attract the right person

Ray Travez

I've got a stick deodorant that you rub on; it's nice, but I don't know what it is or who made it 'cos I peeled off the label. It's eucalyptus and tea-tree oil or something similar. Very pleasant smell.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteI have a problem with leakage from a certain part of my body and feel less smelly if I've sprayed round the immediate area

Ripe conditions for an inner ear infection, that.

Jockice

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 01, 2020, 12:17:18 PM

I had a bottle of Lynx Africa shower gel that split open in my swimming bag in the car a couple of years ago.  I don't know why I even bought the stuff. Must have been on very cheap offer or something. I don't think I could go within half a mile of someone wearing it without retching nowadays. Which means that my ultimate nightmare is being in the same room as someone who has been eating curry, smoking cigars, drinking whisky and has that stuff on.

wooders1978

Gotta concur with the Mitchum roll on lads, I'm a changed man since that entered my life

Aqua di Parma for the cologne - I like to pretend I'm a middle class 50 something Mediterranean type when I wear it, which i am very much not in reality

holyzombiejesus

I use a pump dispenser one. I thought it had been discontinued but I saw it in the women's section in Boots the other day.

Endicott

I've been told on impeccable authority that there are medical conditions where you just don't sweat. Possibly you need to undergo some sort of trauma but gotta be worth it right?