Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:31:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Roll on/spray/other. How do you stop yourself being a stinking fucking prick?

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 01, 2020, 11:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Not being able to sweat would also make it difficult for you to cool down. And if it produces mega itching like I and others get when they use anti-perspirant with inhibitors, not worth it.

Sweat is good, just look at famous sweaters like Morrissey, then look away, because it's too much all at one time.

QuoteI use a pump dispenser one

I bet you do you dirty old bollocks

Do most people start sweating just by like walking around the office? I normally don't use anything.

Captain Z

I've started using girls' spray-on antiperspirant, Nivea/Dove or whichever is on offer for £1. Pick any one of the 'fresh', 'natural', 'black & white' flavours and they're exactly the same as the mens' but 2/3rds the price.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on February 01, 2020, 05:40:04 PM
Do most people start sweating just by like walking around the office? I normally don't use anything.

Big shot here with the no sweating brag.

It's OK in the winter for me but definitely necessary for all other seasons.

Zetetic

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on February 01, 2020, 05:40:04 PM

Same. This'll probably provoke a series of responses along the lines of "Then you probably stink." but thankfully I'm effortlessly charming so it doesn't come up in real life.

pigamus

This reminds me of a discussion that happened once in a General Studies class at college circa 1997. I don't remember what the context or the actual question was, but I do remember the answer - "CK One". Every single person, all round the room, "CK One", "CK One", "CK One". By the time it was getting round to me I was in absolute panic because I didn't have a fucking clue what CK One was and I still don't. I think the honest answer would have been "Superdrug deodorant".

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Zetetic on February 01, 2020, 06:00:59 PM
Same. This'll probably provoke a series of responses along the lines of "Then you probably stink." but thankfully I'm effortlessly charming so it doesn't come up in real life.

Probably a lot of olfactory background noise in Wales.

Marner and Me

I use conditioner for hair, no shampoo. I use Sanex for shower gel, after using that, anything else will give me a rash, then for DO for the BO, I'll use some fancy blue stick thing that is a gel, if I can't find that a L'Oreal roll on. Then either a Boss or Paul Smith smelly usually. Shower every morning too. Can't stand cunts who don't shower in the morning, worst are the smelly slobs who stink like piss who you can smell from a few feet away.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Marner and Me

Na these people are proper unwashers, they smell like BO, fags and piss.

thenoise

I use the naffly named 'Mancave' Eucalyptus deodorant, which is a roll on and anti-perspirant free because it's good to sweat. Maybe the same one as that cunt on the previous page, except I have got the balls to tell you the name (shite tho it is).
Switching from anti-perspirant last year to a natural deodorant lead to a few musky smelling days, but I've adjusted nicely now and smell pretty good most of the time. That or I've lost my sense of smell.

I've a bottle of Tom Ford that I apply sparingly, had it for years. Bought it when danger man or someone like that, one of the CAB alpha males suggested I'd get a bit more sex if I bought it. Readers, I'm now married with child.

idunnosomename

Mr Stink was a stinky prick. He hummed like a cunt. Oh yes, like a motherfucker. Dirty old cunt.

touchingcloth

As part of a general drive to cut down the amount of stuff I throw in the bin I changed most of my bathroom products over the past year or so.

Shampoo and body wash comes in giant vats which I decant into pump bottles, loo rolls come in paper packaging, and I've switched from toothpaste to fluoridated tablets which you chew up before brushing.

I used to find spray on anti-perspirant deodorants better than rollers so that's what I used most recently, but I've switched to a crystal deodorant - as in, a hunk of rock - which you use to dry off your pits when they're slightly damp and it deposits potassium alum over them which - theory goes - inhibits bacterial growth and stops you from stinking. It only ruddy works and all. My partner and I share the crystal so I had my suspicions that we both stank and had just got used to it, but I was away for a couple of weeks recently leaving her with the crystal while I went back to sprays. I was expecting to catch whiffs of her when my deconditioned nose returned, but no.

In general I think people care to much about smelling of soap rather than of human. There's a big difference between musk and stench which goes unappreciated.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteAs part of a general drive to cut down the amount of stuff I throw in the bin I changed most of my bathroom products over the past year or so.

Littering everywhere would have been a lower effort solution.

Thursday

Don't need it mate. I just smell good all the time, even when sweating.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: touchingcloth on February 02, 2020, 09:33:12 PM
As part of a general drive to cut down the amount of stuff I throw in the bin I changed most of my bathroom products over the past year or so.

Shampoo and body wash comes in giant vats which I decant into pump bottles, loo rolls come in paper packaging, and I've switched from toothpaste to fluoridated tablets which you chew up before brushing.

I used to find spray on anti-perspirant deodorants better than rollers so that's what I used most recently, but I've switched to a crystal deodorant - as in, a hunk of rock - which you use to dry off your pits when they're slightly damp and it deposits potassium alum over them which - theory goes - inhibits bacterial growth and stops you from stinking. It only ruddy works and all. My partner and I share the crystal so I had my suspicions that we both stank and had just got used to it, but I was away for a couple of weeks recently leaving her with the crystal while I went back to sprays. I was expecting to catch whiffs of her when my deconditioned nose returned, but no.

In general I think people care to much about smelling of soap rather than of human. There's a big difference between musk and stench which goes unappreciated.

I cut down on body wash by buying soap, in bars. Shampoo and toothpaste lasts forever so I'm less arsed about that.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Tell you what lads I wasn't half fucking sweating like a stinking fucking prick this morning. Climbed through a forest to a castle ruin, with my bag on my back. A pro-celebrity sweatmaster like Morrissey of the Songs would have been proud of the perspiration I perspired.

But it was a right pain trying to get into a non stinking state for the courtesy of my fellow passengers on the aeroplane. Couldn't shower, had 1 change of top (polyester too) and one roll on. Think I got away with it.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I wash up my bits and pits in the sink every three hours, like an adult.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on February 02, 2020, 09:59:21 PM
I wash up my bits and pits in the sink every three hours, like an adult.

Quite what my work colleagues would think as I applied soap from the dispenser to my exposed ballsack in full view of anyone else in the toilets, like some curious frenzied gorilla, is anyone's guess.

Probably 'This is gross misconduct and arguably a crime. Nice balls though'.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 02, 2020, 09:52:59 PM
I cut down on body wash by buying soap, in bars. Shampoo and toothpaste lasts forever so I'm less arsed about that.

Shampoo lasts forever when it's just bald me, but my lady partner has long lady locks so we get through the stuff. I heard that toothpaste tubes are tricky to recycle, so I binned it off along with Pringles.

Captain Crunch

You can get shampoo in bars.  If there's a scary afro hair shop near you try there, it's cheap and you can have a sniff before you buy. 

bgmnts

"Pint of shampoo please barman and a glass of conditioner for the missus.
Nice one, cheers, ta."

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 02, 2020, 10:02:28 PM
Quite what my work colleagues would think as I applied soap from the dispenser to my exposed ballsack in full view of anyone else in the toilets, like some curious frenzied gorilla, is anyone's guess.

Probably 'This is gross misconduct and arguably a crime. Nice balls though'.
there you go, imagining I work

idunnosomename

i dunk my balls in a bidet because I AM A EUROPEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flatulent Fox

Roll on for me or maybe a gel.
Bring back Insignia Rio because that was great.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 02, 2020, 11:01:28 PM
i dunk my balls in a bidet because I AM A EUROPEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lower Silesia bollock dip is a more advanced bathing technique than the hovel-dwelling troglodytes of the UK could even wrap their scrotum around.

Ray Travez

Quote from: thenoise on February 02, 2020, 09:09:20 PM
I use the naffly named 'Mancave' Eucalyptus deodorant, which is a roll on and anti-perspirant free because it's good to sweat. Maybe the same one as that cunt on the previous page, except I have got the balls to tell you the name (shite tho it is).

No, I genuinely couldn't remember, because I peeled the label off. Now you mention it, I remember that the very reason I peeled off the label is because it's called 'mancave', which at best sounds like a twee name for a dwelling and at worst a slang term for an anus.

idunnosomename

diagrams please. i've been to krakow and prague but not this fabled land where they wash their genitals in some sort of galaxy brain method