Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:48:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Roll on/spray/other. How do you stop yourself being a stinking fucking prick?

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 01, 2020, 11:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenoise

Quote from: Ray Travez on February 02, 2020, 11:39:19 PM
No, I genuinely couldn't remember, because I peeled the label off. Now you mention it, I remember that the very reason I peeled off the label is because it's called 'mancave', which at best sounds like a twee name for a dwelling and at worst a slang term for an anus.
Sorry 😋 They do very nice smelling products, all vegan and cruelty free etc but its a shame they got some apprentice cunt to market them to idiots. Oh well.

Bar shampoo is great, lasts forever and no stupid bottle than continually has two good size portions in the bottle that stubbonly refuse to come out. Don't know if bar conditioner exists but it probably does. My wife bought a big bag of 'who gives a crap' bog wipe which is apparently good for the planet or whatever, despite having it delivered to our door like we're the queen or something. I barely use the stuff anyway, quick shake and I'm done. My morning shite is followed by a shower, I'm not pratting about with tissue paper like some kind of savage.

dr_christian_troy

If someone works in a confined space all day in which they share the space with customers - or, say passengers - is it common sense to have a spray or roll-on at hand if they've put on a sweat and stink of piss and shit and balls, or is it asking too much? Asking for a friend driver who works in a confined space all day and shares a space with passengers and stinks of piss and shit and balls.

Cloud

L'oreal Carbon Protect Roll-on is the one I keep going back to.

Too many favourite shirts have been buggered from antiperspirant stains so I won't touch one that isn't a "shirt protect" type

Just rub under each arm for about 30 seconds with a 'Little Tree' car air freshener.  A skoosh of WD-40 up the arse and then I'm ready for whatever the day might have in store.

thenoise

You need more than a spray to deal with piss and shit smells. Or my son's nappy changes would be a lot simpler.

Cerys

Dove roll-on for me.  Doesn't cost a penny - just tempt one of the feathery little fuckers with a handful of toast leftovers and rotate it gently in each armpit.  Once it has soaked up all the ick I release it back into the moist skies of Aberystwyth, smiling as it flies off with a soft  'coo' and a feeling of columbine satisfaction at the knowledge of a job well done.

Can't do the same with pigeons, though.  They don't like toast.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Cloud on February 03, 2020, 04:44:32 PM
L'oreal Carbon Protect Roll-on is the one I keep going back to.

Too many favourite shirts have been buggered from antiperspirant stains so I won't touch one that isn't a "shirt protect" type

I'm using one of theirs called 'Stress Resist' which isn't a power I thought deodorant could have.

But if it works I'm trying their 'End Palestinian Apartheid' one

Noodle Lizard

Most of the garden-variety deodorants actually cause BO for me, and I realized that I was far less of a stinking fucking prick without them. Now I've got some hippie activated charcoal one that's lovely and keeps me stinkless even if I don't shower for a few days (which happens more often than I'd like to admit). I don't know if you can get it in the UK, but it's this one.

chveik

never used the stuff. what's the point, we're all rotting pieces of garbage

Quote from: Endicott on February 01, 2020, 04:55:01 PM
I've been told on impeccable authority that there are medical conditions where you just don't sweat. Possibly you need to undergo some sort of trauma but gotta be worth it right?

WARNING: SIDE EFFECTS OF TRAUMA CAN INCLUDE NONCING

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I bought some deodorant in Spain once called Coronel Tapiocca. Colonel Tapioca. It was Colonel Tapioca, in the dining room, with the lead pipe.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on February 05, 2020, 05:58:09 PM
I bought some deodorant in Spain once called Coronel Tapiocca. Colonel Tapioca. It was Colonel Tapioca, in the dining room, with the lead pipe.

Unusual application method.

imitationleather