Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:09:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS STUPID CUNT

Started by idunnosomename, February 01, 2020, 02:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-south-yorkshire-51332996

Of course by posting this i am spreading his message. But in his heteronormative haste, he forgot to say he wasnt gay

Butchers Blind

Quote"I tried to make it funny so hopefully I don't come across as a desperate loser."

Yeah, its fine.

"They lived in a time period that came to be known as 'the age of the ledge'...."

shiftwork2

Initially thought it was quite sweet but on closer examination he needs boiling to death.

QuoteCredits

Special thanks to the following people and companies for their help.
Idea – Mark Rofe
Billboard Design – Mark Rofe
Website Design – Mark Rofe

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A dating profile that isn't deeply tedious and boring or outright cuntery is very difficult to do. How to express your personality and interests with no other person (yet) to bounce off in an interesting charismatic way.

Most just settle for Fight Club/Netflix an chill/want kids/love x animal/comedian lol AND CHEESE OMG. I noticed women with big tits tend to find some roundabout way of mentioning that fact too, often faux-embarrassed/faux-modest.

Others go the whole hog, subverting everything, which is as engaging as when a train driver gets a laugh from a jokey announcement then decides to incorporate further laughs into every single announcement on a 90 minute journey.

Decreases chances of success by 15% wearing sunglasses according to boffins.

And he works in marketing smh.

Cerys

Pingers

Quote from: shiftwork2 on February 01, 2020, 02:28:20 PM
Initially thought it was quite sweet but on closer examination he needs boiling to death.

I'll keep my eyes peeled

Fambo Number Mive

So he is from Sheffield but has put a billboard up in Manchester? Why not put one up in Sheffield?

I wonder how much he is paying for his website.

Buelligan

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 01, 2020, 02:43:14 PM
A dating profile that isn't deeply tedious and boring or outright cuntery is very difficult to do. How to express your personality and interests with no other person (yet) to bounce off in an interesting charismatic way.

Most just settle for Fight Club/Netflix an chill/want kids/love x animal/comedian lol AND CHEESE OMG. I noticed women with big tits tend to find some roundabout way of mentioning that fact too, often faux-embarrassed/faux-modest.

Others go the whole hog, subverting everything, which is as engaging as when a train driver gets a laugh from a jokey announcement then decides to incorporate further laughs into every single announcement on a 90 minute journey.

My friend was chatting to me about his break up, he said, Well big tits are great, of course, but after a while, what do you do with them?

Why were you mean to Kryton btw?  Shouldn't do that.

bgmnts

I like "of course" as if big tits are universally accepted as being great.

Captain Z

Quote from: Better Midlands on February 01, 2020, 02:47:12 PM
And he works in marketing smh.

Of course he does. First thought when I saw this was that it was actually an attempt at a viral marketing campaign, but on closer inspection realised that no organisation outside of the Tories would sink so low as using Comic Sans.

Captain Z

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 01, 2020, 02:19:06 PM

I mean, the irony of this picture is that the book is actually the correct way around according to the placement of the front cover and blurb, the cover has been designed and printed upside down on purpose. So he is actually just reading a book on how to read a book.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteWhy were you mean to Kryton btw?  Shouldn't do that.

Don't want to derail the thread but we've both chatted via PM and I've apologised.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteMy friend was chatting to me about his break up, he said, Well big tits are great, of course, but after a while, what do you do with them?

I suppose the rationale was 'well these aren't going to hurt my chances of finding a partner, I have read men commonly enjoy the bigness of big tits'.

idunnosomename

a man who is tired of big tits is tired of life. or is gay. or doesn't like big tits. or is just tired of big tits.

are you still writing this down boswell

Clownbaby

As a permanently single person I probably am talking out of my arse right now but it just feels like attracting someone is purely random and everything both does and doesn't work at the same time and appearance/personality equally have nothing and everything to do with whether or not you can attract anyone. I'm trying not to be bitter. If I ever try this billboard tactic though someone put me out of my misery with a special gun

bgmnts

Quote from: Clownbaby on February 01, 2020, 06:39:36 PM
As a permanently single person I probably am talking out of my arse right now but it just feels like attracting someone is purely random

I'm on that train of thought now. Used to just think there were varying degrees of compatibility but if thats the case then I really am rock bottom of the pile, below drug dealers and murderers even.

Its slightly more palatable to think there is someone random out there for you who is weird or desperate enough and the stars align.

imitationleather

I thought I was definitely #dyingalone until I managed to get a girlfriend.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Random encounters can always happen but to increase your chances you need to work out the type of person more likely than most others to find you attractive and go further to be in their presence, online or otherwise.

If you're still not allowing your self-esteem the power to answer that, just get pissed on a train and come onto someone - like famous lothario Paul Gascoigne.

shiftwork2

I've been dwelling on this all day.  Have we come to a point in our evolution where a marketing man who has willingly had the soul sucked out of his arse by a corporate hoover can make the news by commodifying the most basic human relationship on a fucking billboard?  When are we going to reject this?

idunnosomename

i guess we need to burn the bbc to the ground

BlodwynPig

Ian Drunken Smurf

Replies From View