Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:11:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Songs containing things you both love and hate

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 01, 2020, 05:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clownbaby

I like Queens Of The Stone Age - I Think I Lost My Headache but I can't be arsed with the trumpet bombardment at the end. I know that's the point but I just skip to the next song before that starts up

Same with Queens Of The Stone Age - I Was A Teenage Hand Model, again, there's a minging irritating UFO noise at the end that I cut off

bgmnts

Exile - Kiss You All Over.

Brilliant opening verses, shite chorus.

Lovely hip swaying from the lead singer too.

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Menyatta Zondatta on February 16, 2020, 04:18:20 PM
I'm gonna go with 'We Hate You' by Electric Wizard. Actual music's great imo, really enjoy the heaviness of the guitars, the build in is amazing as well. Problem so the lyrics, which are so incredibly edgy that it kinda messed with the actual experience of listening to it. If you tune em out though it's still a great track, and I'd venture that the lyrics are more enjoyable if you're more into metal than I am.

Justin Oborn's a big edgy boi and ent gonna be changing anytime soon.  Guy obviously had a bit of a shit time of it all isolated in Wimborne or wherever but he seems a bit of a tool on the side.

Haven't heard anything since Black Masses though.