Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:59:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sock wrestling

Started by pancreas, February 01, 2020, 06:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

You find another human (probably you want to fuck but not necessary) and then get on knees in small living room arena trying to physically contort and subdue opponent until such time as you can pull their sock off.

4.5 STARS. Would be higher if I weren't such an effete weakling.

Anyone else done this?

(Obviously loser then gets fucked, as per.)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

One sock. Which begs the question: where has it been placed?

Christ, it is probably on one of those appalling erogenous zones isn't it?

Pijlstaart

You shouldn't fight in socks as they're bad for traction. Tremendous variety to wrestling clothes, very freeing, a nappy is fine, so is a suit of armour, but never socks. Poulaines, I could see, but only in amateur bouts. In italy the men don't wear socks at all.

Dex Sawash

pancreas

Quote from: Pijlstaart on February 01, 2020, 07:00:01 PM
You shouldn't fight in socks as they're bad for traction. Tremendous variety to wrestling clothes, very freeing, a nappy is fine, so is a suit of armour, but never socks. Poulaines, I could see, but only in amateur bouts. In italy the men don't wear socks at all.

It is not just socks that you are wearing. No person should ever be seen naked except for socks; it is much worse than just naked. You can have anything else on you, in principle. Nappies, suits of armour, wedding dresses, shell suits.

You have two socks, of course, standard location on feet. Either sock is fair game.