Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:40:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Harvey Weinstein's Vagina.

Started by Noodle Lizard, February 01, 2020, 08:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noodle Lizard

A pretty unusual development in the case: "He does not have testicles and it appears that he has a vagina."
https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/01/harvey-weinstein-intersex/

Unsure what to make of this, really. At first it sounds like a way of saying "he has weird deformed genitals", but to state - under oath - that he appears to have a vagina? My understanding of intersex stuff is pretty limited, but wouldn't it make it pretty difficult to father children? And, if true, why would no other accuser have mentioned this pretty startling fact?

Shit Good Nose

If I was the judge I'd order him to drop his kecks and spread em.  Up on a gurney, legs in stirrups.  Under very bright lights.  Every single jury member instructed to look closely and use tongs (provided) if necessary. 

Independent third party on hand to make sure no sneaky abuse takes place, obvs.

bgmnts

Quote"He always wanted to film me. I never gave him permission."
Thats where they drew the line it seems.

imitationleather

My first reaction was wondering if his legal team had bribed her into saying something ludicrous to discredit all charges against him? Just seems too absurd.

Probably totally wrong and I'll leave if it means I'm now #cancelled.

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: imitationleather on February 01, 2020, 08:56:01 PM
My first reaction was wondering if his legal team had bribed her into saying something ludicrous to discredit all charges against him? Just seems too absurd.

It's the first I've heard of her, but a lot of that testimony (from what snippets I've read) did seem like a very soft allegation (i.e. multiple encounters, pretending to enjoy it) and pretty ambiguous in terms of whether or not he did anything illegal or even especially unethical with her. That coupled with the unnecessary claims about him "smelling like shit" and having a downstairs mix-up and it does support your suspicion that it might've been thrown in to muddy the waters.

Johnny Yesno

My first reaction was wondering if his legal team had bribed her into saying something ludicrous to discredit all charges against him?

Have to say, this is also my theory.

non capisco

Can a jury member pass a note to the clerk saying something like "CAN WE SEE HIS JUNK?" in this instance? I thought this when Max Clifford was on trial and one of his accusers said he had a micropenis. Same with Michael Jackson and his dingus that was supposedly covered in marks "like a dalmatian".

Noonling

Quote from: non capisco on February 01, 2020, 09:14:11 PM
Can a jury member pass a note to the clerk saying something like "CAN WE SEE HIS JUNK?" in this instance? I thought this when Max Clifford was on trial and one of his accusers said he had a micropenis.

If the above theory is correct, they would just be playing into his hands! He wants an excuse to show the whole world his penis, because "they were asking for it".

Have you ever met Weinstein, Noodle? You've mentioned in the past that you've lived in LA and made some connections in that world. I'm not suggesting that you're in cahoots with Big Harv, I'm just curious if you've met him.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 01, 2020, 08:55:14 PM
If I was the judge I'd order him to drop his kecks and spread em.  Up on a gurney, legs in stirrups.  Under very bright lights.  Every single jury member instructed to look closely and use tongs (provided) if necessary. 

graham linehan nuts the international space station

Maybe the 'no testicles' reveal is the ace up his sleeve. He came into court on a zimmer frame, due to supposed back surgery. Perhaps he actually got his nuts removed, so that he could whip out his empty pouch and say, 'Ah-ha! I can't possibly be a rapist because I have no balls! So the joke's on you.'

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: Default to the negative on February 01, 2020, 09:16:33 PM
Have you ever met Weinstein, Noodle? You've mentioned in the past that you've lived in LA and made some connections in that world. I'm not suggesting that you're in cahoots with Big Harv, I'm just curious if you've met him.

Oh fuck no. I was mostly involved with TV stuff, so I was never especially likely to come across him (ehhhh). I've talked to people who've had some kind of connection and there was an overwhelming lack of surprise when the allegations came out, although I think the stories were more along the lines of casting couch sleaze than outright rape. He mostly had a reputation for being incredibly unpleasant to staff and others. There'll be an equally thunderous shrug if Ellen DeGeneres ever gets #cancelled too (not for sex stuff).

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 01, 2020, 08:55:14 PM

This must be what American courtroom dramas mean when they talk about the 'discovery process.'

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Default to the negative on February 01, 2020, 09:16:33 PM

A mate of mine (who was working in New York as a freelance entertainment [mainly films] journo) interviewed both brothers for Premiere magazine, if memory serves specifically for Rounders.  But it was only a shortish interview and my mate was one of many journos in a queue, so there's nothing more to that story.

idunnosomename

why isnt this slimy cunt in jail already

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 01, 2020, 09:35:17 PM
why isnt this slimy cunt in jail already

Because he's a poor frail old man! Why not let him enjoy his twilight years in peace?

Look at this fucking bullshit. The oldest trick in the book.

bgmnts

He has Tweedledum and Tweedledee as bodyguards though, thats cool.

idunnosomename

I'VE FALLEN! AND I CAN'T BE CONVICTED OF RAPE!!!

idunnosomename

i like how one of them has a neon pink shirt

Dex Sawash

" Actually, at the time, I was unable to sweat from my vagina"

Urinal Cake

Epstein had an egg shaped penis. Genital deformity and rape. Correlation or causation.

Twit 2

Heard about Weinstein's alleged cunt. Took it as read that the victims simply saw the reddened sweaty folds of his considerable arse. No bollocks? Bollocks! They're in the folds of his arse. Admittedly I've been slimmish most of my life but I've a fair reckoning of what goes on in such cases.

Buelligan

A penis thread, what a surprise!

[Tag] Shares in Goop fall as new candle announced [\Tag]

bgmnts

Surely a vagina thread, its even in the title.

Buelligan

Quote from: Buelligan on February 02, 2020, 12:09:10 AM
A rose by any other name...

It's an intersex thread, as it says in OP's article.

QuoteOn Friday it was Jessica Mann's turn, and she shockingly claimed Weinstein to be "intersex" with no testicles,

So you see, there's something for everyone here.