Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:56:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Woman Whose CCTV Captured A Goblin Insists It’s Not Her Son Being Weird

Started by Flatulent Fox, February 02, 2020, 09:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

Captain Z

Quote from: Kryton on February 02, 2020, 04:31:06 PM
I think I saw something similar but I thought it was hard to replicate and the stilts thing was just a possibility rather than it being debunked?

You can see the bottom part of the 'legs' buckle as they come into contact with the ground. They are puppets being supported from above.

Replies From View

Quote from: Kryton on February 02, 2020, 02:02:22 PM
I've watched this video too many times now. That chicken dance bit is perfect.

I think it's shit to be honest - it really annoys me.  He rushes the arm bit too.

I've an idea.  Edmund Blackadder from World War One didn't end up buried in a poppy field in Flanders.  He survived and somehow ended up in California.  He is once more wearing underpants on his head, but this time it's not a pretense of derangment: he has actually suffered with shellshock for a century and/or is suffering with dementia, due to his great age, which enormous longevity explains why he is so small and withered in the pictures and moves with such an awkward gait.

Butchers Blind

Non Stop Dancer

In these dark days it's always nice to know that there will always be America to beat in the being thick cunts stakes.

popcorn

The most mysterious bit of that news report is that the new anchor's facial expressions exactly match the facial expressions of that guy who does the Pitch Meeting videos.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on February 02, 2020, 09:26:52 PM
In these dark days it's always nice to know that there will always be America to beat in the being thick cunts stakes.

You think she's thick?  I think she knows exactly what she's doing...  I assume she's being paid for the TV interviews.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on February 02, 2020, 11:21:14 AMRemove the underwear from atop his bonce and it's clearly:

YES!

It could actually be an orc, given that goblins are sort of orcs.

katzenjammer

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on February 03, 2020, 01:57:55 AM
You think she's thick?  I think she knows exactly what she's doing...  I assume she's being paid for the TV interviews.

I think she got worried she'll get criticised for her son running around outside at night so is doubling down

Mister Six

Icehaven

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on February 03, 2020, 01:57:55 AM

Would she? I don't know how these things work but I wouldn't have thought she was. If she is then yes that's probably the motivation.

Spoon of Ploff

Butchers Blind

Replies From View

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on February 03, 2020, 12:04:57 PM
What d'yer reckon lads?

Eh..? Eh..?

Best thing Chibnall has done in decades.

The action figure is labelled "Punched Cyberman".

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 03, 2020, 10:50:04 AM
You dont get paid for being on the news

I too think she is on the Goblin (hamburgers in) gravy train somehow.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on February 04, 2020, 05:13:34 PM
I too think she is on the Goblin (hamburgers in) gravy train somehow.

Probably writes erotic goblin fiction and this is a way to drum up trade for her Amazon novellas.

bgmnts

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on February 04, 2020, 05:20:02 PM
Probably writes erotic goblin fiction and this is a way to drum up trade for her Amazon novellas.

The Gobblin' Goblin.