Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,186
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:19:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Noise artists going mental shit on video

Started by Gregory Torso, February 02, 2020, 10:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: thenoise on February 06, 2020, 10:30:06 AM
Survival Unit playing what may very well be the ultimate 'Power Electronics' set.

Hillarious how the guy on the top frames it as an ledgendary rock n roll thing to do, cunt fell down we've all done it

And then he went into a DARK FOREST like a total ledge and then we had a NAZI RASTA band on and there was a POWERSTATION on the go it was EPIC

Mate you put on a gig and one lad brooked it at the end of his set, keep yo pants up

thenoise

Quote from: Dewt on February 03, 2020, 11:03:17 PM
I'm actually disappointed that live Merzbow is just Stomp.

Most times I saw him in the early 00s it was 'some guy sitting at a laptop trying to check his email while a jet takes off somewhere out of sight'.  I understand that he is back playing junk instruments/effects and things nowadays tho.

Hanatarash on the other hand?  I wouldn't put a Stomp collaboration past him.

Shaky

Quote from: thenoise on February 06, 2020, 10:34:57 AM
Bongoleeros bringing their glorious racket to the streets of Pitchley Town

That is genuinely great! Proper stuff, like. Thanks.

kngen

I saw Government Alpha play a set in Tokyo and - halfway through, uninvited - RoboChanMan walked on and started pulling leads out and throwing equipment off the stage. His reasoning: 'It was boring.'

Obviously not quite as transgressive as Hanatarash's greatest hits, but - to my jetlag-and-hangover-addled brain - it was still quite unsettling.

PlanktonSideburns

got any footage of those ledgendary fred dibnah gigs in north yorkshire?

Gregory Torso

I believe in this thread.

Quote from: thenoise on February 06, 2020, 10:34:57 AM
Bongoleeros bringing their glorious racket to the streets of Pitchley Town

This is excellent.

Quote from: Norton Canes on February 06, 2020, 10:53:44 AM
Ha, third comment down (at time of writing)

So is this.

Gregory Torso

Straying a little bit into "rock" territory here's the fantastic band Landed, unfortunately not featuring any of the band members on fire, which is what tended to happen at their shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLxjomgytEg

I wish I could be in a band this good.

kngen

Fire you say?

https://youtu.be/Y6mIVYVovBY?t=475

Not really a noise act (although Sakevi did noise stuff as SKV and collabed with Jojo from Hijokaidan), but here's GISM making up for their dreary mid-period metal with the singer attacking the crowd with a flamethrower. Props to the fella who resolutely stayed in his seat until it became clear that Sakevi, the mental bastard that he is, wouldn't back down until that last holdout of audience members was actually on fire. Then he goes and punches a photographer for reasons that aren't quite clear. Rum fella, that Sakevi.

Famous Mortimer

Worth a new thread? Boris and Merzbow have just released a new video for their latest collaboration, and it's great (both the video and the music).

https://youtu.be/XlscNcCskzY