Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:02:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is your mobile phone a good boy

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 02, 2020, 11:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Basically a pet isn't it? Fucking things.

Stay, staaaaay.

I am unhappy with my pet's camera performance but outside of that it is well behaved, enjoys its meal times (charging) and associates with others with decorum.

How is your phone pet doing, is it a good boy and what do you give phones as a treat?

iPhone X ate a full tub of margarine and now has diarrhea.

Dewt

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 02, 2020, 11:03:50 PM
Basically a pet isn't it? Fucking things.

Stay, staaaaay.
No

If I drop it I always pick it up again and cunt it at the ground or kick it down the fucking street

Can't do that with my pets, anymore

touchingcloth

I like what it does to the peanut butter on my balls.

pancreas

I've seen some shit threads in my time but this ...

kittens

when we think about it, cars are big elephants really aren't they. and reading a newspaper is going to the shops. when you think about it getting a haircut is eating a bag of crisps. when you think of the actual act of putting on a t shirt, it's doing maths isn't it. watching the tv is getting married isn't it. doing the vacuuming is sitting on a chair. when you think about it really brushing your teeth is saying hello to your grandma. looking at your friend's hat is defragmenting your hard drive isn't it. really when you think about it it is isn't it.

imitationleather

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: kittens on February 02, 2020, 11:23:39 PM
when we think about it, cars are big elephants really aren't they. and reading a newspaper is going to the shops. when you think about it getting a haircut is eating a bag of crisps. when you think of the actual act of putting on a t shirt, it's doing maths isn't it. watching the tv is getting married isn't it. doing the vacuuming is sitting on a chair. when you think about it really brushing your teeth is saying hello to your grandma. looking at your friend's hat is defragmenting your hard drive isn't it. really when you think about it it is isn't it.

I laughed. Thanks kittens for making pancreas' post redundant almost as soon as it was made.

idunnosomename

Emma Raducanu

I dropped mine in the bath the other day while having a wank. I was all lathered up and in no fit state to retrieve it immediately. At first I was worried it had broken but luckily it knew how to swim. So after wrapping it in a towel and having hot chocolate in front of the fire, I promised it I'd never wank in the bath again but instead just before falling asleep, unlike my passengers.

Sebastian Cobb

I replaced the screen on mine as I got fed up of getting a bloody thumb while using it.

So I treated it to a custom rom, some extra batteries for long train journeys and one of these.

idunnosomename

Quote from: DolphinFace on February 02, 2020, 11:45:11 PM
I dropped mine in the bath the other day while having a wank. I was all lathered up and in no fit state to retrieve it immediately. At first I was worried it had broken but luckily it knew how to swim. So after wrapping it in a towel and having hot chocolate in front of the fire, I promised it I'd never wank in the bath again but instead just before falling asleep, unlike my passengers.
very nice.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: imitationleather on February 02, 2020, 11:27:08 PM
Indeed! Here's a selection of some shit threads:
https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=topics

Look, I don't don't know why you're picking on me all the time, but there's really no need for it. You're a fucking shit, you are.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: kittens on February 02, 2020, 11:23:39 PM

:-D

Cuellar

I suppose yes, in a sense. I accidentally dropped mine on the street once and managed, in the dropping of it, to kick it into the path of traffic. It ricocheted off a car and ended up in the gutter, completely fucked. The face(?) was all smashed in, totally shattered. Bits of it all over the road.

So we had to get a new dog and I remember thinking 'gosh this is like buying a phone'.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Pseudopath on February 03, 2020, 08:23:59 AM
Blimey, you're right. Those are some truly dogshit-tier threads.

Does anyone else ever get paranoid that, whenever this cutesy CaB trick is done  this is the one occasion when it actually *is* your profile  and your profile alone what has been linked to?

Thomas

Quote from: Dewt on February 02, 2020, 11:13:14 PM
No

If I drop it I always pick it up again and cunt it at the ground or kick it down the fucking street

Can't do that with my pets, anymore

As of 31st January, we can do whatever we like.

Cuellar

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=topics

With one or two notable exceptions I actually really enjyoed this trip down memory lane.

I'm killing it!

Neville Chamberlain

Pure gold from beginning to end! It's clear that my threads have induced nothing but speechlessness over the years.

idunnosomename

I forgot all about this proud young man

Jerzy Bondov

On Boxing Day I dropped my wife's iPhone 8 on the floor outside my house and the screen protector SMASHED TO ALL FUCK. I took it off and the phone looked fine but the screen wouldn't come on. I went in the Apple shop and said 'Ohhh I don't know what's happened to this phone dear me' they said 'Did you drop it?' and I said 'Ooohh well it's my wife's you see, I don't know what she's been up to! Silly moo!' and they took the phone away and fixed it completely within an hour FOR FREE. And all I had to do was LIE.

I've got a Nokia and if I broke that there's no Nokia shop to go and tell lies in so I can get it fixed for NOTHING. So I will probably get an iPhone next time.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on February 03, 2020, 09:58:37 AM
Does anyone else ever get paranoid that, whenever this cutesy CaB trick is done  this is the one occasion when it actually *is* your profile  and your profile alone what has been linked to?

I have a sock account just so I can check

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cuellar