Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:24:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It's a Priti Patel sanctioned shoot to kill policy now isn't it?

Started by Jasha, February 03, 2020, 04:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasha

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/streatham-shooting-today-police-london-stabbing-knife-attack-latest-a9313626.html

This is a public service announcement
With guitar
Know your rights
All three of them
Number one
You have the right not to be killed
Murder is a crime
Unless it was done
By a policeman

Mister Six

I dunno, maybe don't take chances if they appear to be wearing a suicide vest while on their murderous rampage?

Buelligan

Shoot to kill's been given the nod in the UK for longer than Patel's haunted you.  She's still an appalling cunt, obvs.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mister Six on February 03, 2020, 04:54:53 AM
I dunno, maybe don't take chances if they appear to be stepping on the grass outside Windsor Castle or looking shifty in Mayfair

Sebastian Cobb

I support this for Priti Patel and the rest of boris' cabinet.

jobotic

To be fair she only supports supports shoot to kill for dangerous terrorists.

Obviously that list will need to change to include children who don't want the planet to die, Labour politicians, trade unionists, anti-racists, CBBC stars, remainers and people protesting at council meetings about the closure of their local library. These are brave new times.

Cardenio I

My mate Jean Charles reckons this has been a thing for ages.

Pinball

Malcy

Yeah shoot them. Bastard should have been kicked out the country in the first place rather than putting him in jail at the taxpayers cost only to release him after half his sentence so he could commit an act of terror.

Buelligan

Oh, they didn't get the Reverend Jonathan Aitken, did they?

Jeffrey Archer is 108.

jobotic

Wonder whose fault it is he was released. Those in power?

Nah, Corbyn and the EU. Eyewitnesses heard Corbyn and Barnier shouting "go on son!"when he started stabbing.

Blumf

Buelligan

What about a wife-beater?  Any vest, let's be fair.  I was once interviewed by someone from a (British) government department who was wearing a string vest.  He was a plump, hairy, man.  I am not even lying, shoot to kill.

I turned it down, obvs.

Butchers Blind

buttgammon

BlodwynPig

"M'lud, the defendant, in his very first post on the now blacklisted terror site Cookdandbombd, professed to be currently listening to outlawed musical artists Throbbing Gristle"

*submits Item #234 into evidence*

Quote from: buttgammon on March 27, 2006, 05:33:10 PM
Throbbing Gristle - United

"We hereby request the death penalty"

JarrowMonkey

Quote from: buttgammon on February 03, 2020, 12:48:53 PM
How long until they try to bring back the death penalty?

Hopefully via a referendum, obvs this liberal country of ours would never vote for such a barbaric throwback

imitationleather

shiftwork2

It was in Boots wasn't it?  The pharmacists were safe at least - we all know what they were up to.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on February 03, 2020, 03:44:35 PM
At least us law-abiding lot would be safe from a reimplemented death penalty.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/07/ukip-councillor-says-traitor-remain-voters-hanged-9128121/

Oh.

QuoteMs Nissanga, who is originally from Sri Lanka and represents the International Buddhist Relief Organisation at the United Nations, told Metro.co.uk: 'I don't regret the posts

You couldn't make it up.

YES YOU FUCKING COULD

Bronzy

Quote from: shiftwork2 on February 03, 2020, 03:51:10 PM
It was in Boots wasn't it?  The pharmacists were safe at least - we all know what they were up to.

They sell condoms that make you want to bang white girls

Zetetic

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Malcy on February 03, 2020, 10:36:44 AM
Yeah shoot them. Bastard should have been kicked out the country in the first place rather than putting him in jail at the taxpayers cost only to release him after half his sentence so he could commit an act of terror.

If we want this sort of thing to stop happening we could just stop killing innocent people in dictatorships for geopolitical reasons.

jobotic

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 03, 2020, 06:23:55 PM
If we want this sort of thing to stop happening we could just stop killing innocent people in dictatorships for geopolitical reasons.

Yeah whatever. Head shot! And I'll pull the lever.

Kryton

If they have a suicide vest then yes, fuck them. They're out to become martyrs and to kill as many non-believers as they can.

That said as mentioned we should stop bombing or getting involved in American wars in the middle East too.

Kryton

Thomas

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 03, 2020, 07:04:50 PM
what if they have a killswitch/dead man trigger

Then play it nice and cool.

For the record I am not upset that this individual man was shot. I wish the Manchester Arena cunt had been shot before he could blow himself up. Needless to say I also wish that the underlying causes of terrorism didn't happen. I am upset that the Independent want me to turn off my adblocker.