Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:54:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It's a Priti Patel sanctioned shoot to kill policy now isn't it?

Started by Jasha, February 03, 2020, 04:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryton

There's been zero examples of this in the UK for now though? I may be wrong. Dead man switches I mean.

chveik

Kryton

Quote from: Thomas on February 03, 2020, 07:10:52 PM
Then play it nice and cool.

For the record I am not upset that this individual man was shot. I wish the Manchester Arena cunt had been shot before he could blow himself up. Needless to say I also wish that the underlying causes of terrorism didn't happen.

Very good. And yeah I agree with you. Would rather none of this existed.

Endicott

This idiot was 18 when he was convicted, still studying at school, then sent to prison, for having the wrong kinds of reading materials and being an arsewipe on social media. Basically still a child. Allegedly he was organising a terrorist attack although that hasn't been proven to be anything more than a fantasy of his.

Is it possible that there might have been a better way to deal with him, than a spell in Belmarsh? Or do you guys think that even then he was too far gone to be reclaimed? It's pretty clear counter terrorism knew he had become a complete liability, hence them shadowing him at great expense. But before?

idunnosomename

Quote from: Kryton on February 03, 2020, 07:12:15 PM
There's been zero examples of this in the UK for now though? I may be wrong. Dead man switches I mean.
probably not I imagine the technology is quite sophisticated to make one

idunnosomename

the video where the waitress asks the copper to give people half an hour to evacuate to finish their food though lol

even though basically everyone immediately starts packing up and leaving as soon as he comes in

I think she was worried for her job if she let customers get away. London innit

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Blumf on February 03, 2020, 10:40:59 AM
What about a suicide smoking jacket?

All smoking jackets are suicide jackets when you think about it.

Buelligan

Quote from: Endicott on February 03, 2020, 08:17:05 PM
This idiot was 18 when he was convicted, still studying at school, then sent to prison, for having the wrong kinds of reading materials and being an arsewipe on social media. Basically still a child. Allegedly he was organising a terrorist attack although that hasn't been proven to be anything more than a fantasy of his.

Is it possible that there might have been a better way to deal with him, than a spell in Belmarsh? Or do you guys think that even then he was too far gone to be reclaimed? It's pretty clear counter terrorism knew he had become a complete liability, hence them shadowing him at great expense. But before?

Well, they have the brilliant Prevent now don't they, part of Contest, which has been going since 2003 when this chappie was three, saving people from needing headshots.

Priti Patel reminds me of a plesiosaur but with a really shit personality.

Kryton

Quote from: chveik on February 03, 2020, 07:14:29 PM
reported

Really??

I imagine trying to use a tazer on someone with a suicide vest would be more difficult. If they've set out for mass carnage to kill as many kufars as possible then I doubt they can be talked down.

Some of these people strap the knives to themselves to avoid being disarmed and the fake/suicide vests are to avoid being tackled.

Very tricky situation. Not sure what the solution is.

Well, besides stop bombing Muslim countries and to attempt  de-radicilisation of the more extreme Sunni Muslims or mosques under Saudi influence.

And for the UK to avoid following USA foreign policy.

Kryton

Genuine question but have any recent jihadists been Shi'a? Or are they generally extremist Sunni?

idunnosomename

They are, personally, generally mentally ill and easily manipulated individuals, but as far as we know they are manipulated by what's left of ISIL so Sunni.

Kryton

Maybe, but some of them come from very comfortable lives, some are educated and/or middle class.

I assume a lot of it is indoctrination and maybe being easily influenced plays a factor.

idunnosomename

I mean I can't claim to know much about this but they never seem to be from religious families who attend mosque and madrasa all the time. like the Nice 2016 attacker, who had hardly any interest in Islam until the lead up to his attack. god that was horrible and no one seems to remember it

buttgammon

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 03, 2020, 01:09:28 PM
"M'lud, the defendant, in his very first post on the now blacklisted terror site Cookdandbombd, professed to be currently listening to outlawed musical artists Throbbing Gristle"

*submits Item #234 into evidence*

"We hereby request the death penalty"

Shit, I assume listening to Throbbing Gristle is already illegal! Oh well - if I have to be executed at least let Priti Patel do it, so I can at least pretend it's some dark wish fulfillment.

Lord Mandrake

Predator strikes in Tooting bec
A cordon of snipers, fucking heck
Gurkhas in phoneboxes not ringing whores
Hiding in skips and kicking down doors

Kill all the Muj! Screams Priti Patel
And fuck off the commies and trannies aswell
A suicide vest, made by blu peter
Will get your slotted

kalowski

I think they were shooting at his dangerous beliefs, which he just happened to keep in his head.

Dex Sawash

Dex Sawash

Jittlebags

The Egyptian god Thoth, in it's baboon guise, all canine teeth and red spectral buttocks.