Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:57:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Subtle dog shit tactics from the NEIGHBOUR FROM HELL

Started by Twit 2, February 03, 2020, 07:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

I've stopped reading MSM since election so I get all my news from the Eastern Daily Press:

QuoteAt first what he had been doing was fairly subtle: he was putting dog mess from his garden in next door's keyhole, throwing the dog mess into next door's garden, spitting on some neighbours."

Twit 2

Quotea court heard how "outrageous" George would spit at his neighbours and their teenage children from his doorstep while wearing his multicoloured dressing gown.

QuoteOne day he hit me in the chest with two rolled up newspapers after I said 'good morning' to him. It was totally unprompted, he is just violent and full of hate.

QuoteHe poured cold water over another neighbour who was gardening. For no reason.

Quote"Peter would never swear, and was a very composed man," one neighbour said. "But Russell made him mad

Shoulders?-Stomach!

George's Mad Thoughts

Gonna spit at this lot
Gonna get a load of dog shit
Gonna buy garish dressing down

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 03, 2020, 07:53:21 AM
George's Mad Thoughts

Gonna spit at this lot
Gonna get a load of dog shit
Gonna buy garish dressing down
He's going to pay to be told off in an obtrusively bright and showy, lurid way?

madhair60

At first what he had been doing was fairly subtle; he'd created a plaster mould of my wife's tits, which he'd carry into the road, slather with personal lubricant, and vigorously make love to.

Ray Travez

"outrageous" George

Outrageous George sounds like a character from HS Art

Buelligan

I saw a dog piss off a balcony onto a man's head (and body) once.  Hth.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on February 03, 2020, 10:48:13 AM
I saw a dog piss off a balcony onto a man's head (and body) once.  Hth.

and you did nothing?

Alberon

At first what he had been doing was fairly subtle; he gutted my grandmother and ran around the streets wearing her intestines as a hat.

At first what he had been doing was fairly subtle; he built a thermonuclear device in his shed and then invaded Swindon.

At first what he had been doing was fairly subtle; he tutted at a picture of the Queen.

Kryton

QuoteGeorge refused to engage with court officials by "plugging his ears and humming" throughout a hearing.

Can't go to jail if you can't hear the verdict right?

idunnosomename

QuoteDuring the trial, the jury heard, George had moved into the street to live with his mother about seven years ago.

oh