Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:11:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Innuendo on Corrie

Started by SteK, February 03, 2020, 08:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteK

Just heard this exchange in Roy's Rolls Cafe....

Roy Cropper: It's amazing what they can do with meat substitutes now (talking about vegan food)

Carla: I'm always saying that (she means a cock/dildo!)

She's crackers man!

Mobius

Old Nehamkin

Read this as "Iannucci on Corrie" and got weirdly excited for just a second.

bgmnts

Ashley Judd was in an episode of corrie in her early career where she played a sponge.

Glebe

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

jobotic

My favourite Corrie line was from Norris when a character who's name I forget (elderly woman) was talking with some glee about how she somehow got exposed whilst naked in front of the Captain of the Cruise Ship she was on, and he saw the lot.

"I bet he was dressing you with his eyes".

SteK

Quote from: jobotic on February 04, 2020, 12:26:20 PM
My favourite Corrie line was from Norris when a character who's name I forget (elderly woman) was talking with some glee about how she somehow got exposed whilst naked in front of the Captain of the Cruise Ship she was on, and he saw the lot.

"I bet he was dressing you with his eyes".

Good Ole Norris! My favourite one of his is when he refers to Dev Alahan's kids, Aidi and Asha, as Aldi and Asda.

Some gems on the Street!

Gulftastic

Quote from: SteK on February 04, 2020, 02:19:56 PM
Good Ole Norris! My favourite one of his is when he refers to Dev Alahan's kids, Aidi and Asha, as Aldi and Asda.

Some gems on the Street!

Straight rip off from the Digital Spy threads.