Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:12:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

7th Annual 'On Cinema' Oscar Special

Started by Puce Moment, February 04, 2020, 05:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

I missed the beginning, did they play the oscars song?

chveik

QDRPHNC

Yes they did the strings version of Oscar Fever.

QDRPHNC

Puce Moment

Some of these break movie facts are great. Cuba Gooding Jnr with his 22 complaints.

chveik

QDRPHNC

Can't tell if this one is a slow burn or if I'm just more used to seeing them without the breaks.

chveik

QDRPHNC

Tim trying to connect with a teen is wonderfully awkward.

chveik

chveik

Rizla

chveik

Rizla

chveik

Rizla

chveik

Rizla

chveik

chveik

mbedd

Nice red herring  (pastor infidelity disaster) then 'spoiler'

Yussef Dent

Didn't have a chance to watch live this year, and haven't read the thread or looked for any spoilers, but I can't wait to watch this based on Tim's cryptic tweet from the end of the night:

QuoteTim Heidecker @timheidecker 1h
Gregg will pay. He is in big trouble . I am alive

BlodwynPig

Look forward to watching this tonight

When is series 12, and does anyone have a decent link to decker series 4-6 as adultswim doesnt work for at least all good things onwards

BritishHobo

First time ever watching it live, alongside the Oscars itself, that was so much fun. I love how everything reaches the climax just as they're doing the big awards at the end, so doubly exciting. Gregg could make me laugh without doing anything, so the regular cuts to him just sat in his stupid car did it for me every time.

Puce Moment

I ended up on the sofa watching this after giving up on the Oscar ceremony which was as dull as fuck.

What a climax.

selectivememory

Have to catch up with this later as I had to go to sleep after about an hour, but it got off to a very strong start I thought. Just about everything Gregg said was killing me, and Tim taking him to task for his "preview" of next year's anniversary of Arthur was brilliant.

BritishHobo

Seems a bit naff to say this (and it's obviously nothing to do with Tim or On Cinema) but it's disheartening to see that Tim's opinions about Parasite demonstrating that foreigners are infecting the US have plenty of unironic proponents on Twitter.

Petey Pate

This hasn't been uploaded to either YouTube or the Adult Swim website correct?