Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:09:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Which ex-Radio One DJ recently wrote this?

Started by Annie Labuntur, February 04, 2020, 10:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

QuoteGet up at 3.30am in the week and 5.30am at weekends
Nah, you're alright, Chris.

QuoteI got rid of my phone on January 21, 2019 (I haven't missed it for a single second)
I saw you walking down Brewer Street talking on the phone to someone the other week, Chris.

QuoteGet tested for the three Cs every five years: skin cancer, bowel/colon cancer, prostate cancer
A health check every five years, genius idea, Chris! You should tell the NHS, maybe get them to send people letters about it.

QuoteMix only with zappers
Please clarify, Chris. Sounds like an insult. On ye go, ya wee zapper!

QuoteHave one substantial dollop of Marmite every day
If this is code for a morning dump then, yes, now you're talking.

QuoteHave at least two holidays permanently booked at all times
Sorry, Chris, I'm going to have to say "Fuck off, you millionaire cunt" on this one.

thenoise

I've two holidays booked within the next six months actually - one for the dentist and another for my wife's birthday.
AM I DOING IT RIGHT CHRIS?

paruses

Quote from: Captain Z on February 06, 2020, 10:27:29 AM
But trust me on the sunscreen.

The new Park Life. I approve.

Quote from: non capisco on February 05, 2020, 11:22:37 PM
I saw you walking down Brewer Street talking on the phone to someone the other week, Chris.

Yea - I don't like calling people out but I am calling him out on this. The rest of it is horseshit but this sounds like an outright lie.

paruses

Is Chris Evans the DJ being aped by Patrick Marber on that KMKY episode? They make a thing about a kid he never sees and I'm pretty sure CE whitewashed out his first marriage and child - with the latter ones allowed to be ickle and cute and do ads for Virgin with him.

>>QUITE A BIT TALLER THAN YOU THINK THEY'RE GOING TO BE NEWS<<
I stood next to Evans at an awards thing and got unreasonably annoyed that he was about my height, when I'd assumed he'd be shorter.
>>END OF QUITE A BIT TALLER THAN YOU THINK THEY'RE GOING TO BE NEWS<<

poodlefaker

QuoteRun five miles to and from work every weekday. Ten miles in all

Can't fault the lad's maths.

QuoteMeditation, meditation, meditation

The 3 Ms, classic.

QuoteWhich includes cleaning the kitchen every night from 6-7pm

Bonkers mate