Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:41:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mel Giedroyc: Unforgivable. A new Dave show.

Started by MigraineBoy, February 05, 2020, 10:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MigraineBoy

Produced by Expectation, Mel Giedroyc: Unforgivable invites three celebrity guests along to Mel's confessional each week to find out who's committed sins that are so bad that they should be declared 'unforgivable'. The competitive comedians will dare to sin it, to win it.

Mel Giedroyc said:
"I'm thrilled that the wonderful people at Dave have asked me to host Mel Giedroyc: Unforgivable. It would be strange if they hadn't asked me because my name is in the title. Anyway...in the show I'll be leading a competitive confessional where only the celebrity or comic who admits to the worst behaviour can win. I intend to lead from the front by dropping in a few of my own misdemeanours to get the ball rolling, and I only hope it's as fun to watch as it is to host! Though I also hope that anyone I've wronged and doesn't yet know it, doesn't watch Dave."

Looks like Dave are starting to fill that Taskmaster shaped hole they'll have soon. They also announced a 3rd series of Hypothetical this morning along with 8 hour long eps of World's Most Dangerous Roads where 2 comedians go on a road trip.

Bad Ambassador

Warm-Up, in which comedians shoehorn bits of their act into a gossamer-thin panel game format, with the winner fine-tuning their Edinburgh show accordingly. Hosted by Alice Levine.

jobotic

Ooh I wonder who will be on it! So exciting. perhaps it will be everyone who's been on Taskmaster!

daf

I like Mel, but this sort of Lazy comedy slag panel show muck ruined Dave Gorman for me.

Write some proper comedy!

bobloblaw

Quote from: jobotic on February 05, 2020, 10:44:32 AM
Ooh I wonder who will be on it! So exciting. perhaps it will be everyone who's been on Taskmaster!

Well the guest list for cooking show Big Zuu's Big Eats is stacked with them:
Phil Wang, Ed Gamble, Lou Sanders, Josh (obviously), plus the not-all-together-surprising Rosie Jones (a shoo-in for Channel 4's first Taskmaster, surely?), Desiree Burch, Jimmy Carr, London Hughes and Jamali Maddix

BlodwynPig

up_the_hampipe

This seems like a great way for celebs to #MeToo themselves.

chveik

olliebean

Get Sharon Osbourne on to tell the exact same anecdote she told on Would I Lie to You?