Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,316
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:10:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm no longer Spartacus!

Started by bgmnts, February 05, 2020, 11:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hand Solo

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on February 08, 2020, 01:18:53 PM
It is Cactus Jack you're thinking of, but it's not some terrible forehead slapping bit of ignorance - it's visible in the full frame open matte version, which was the version that was always on TV (in the days before they started showing films in their original aspect ratio)m but it can't be seen in the proper 1.85 version.  You can, however, catch a couple of trampolines when he's bouncing around.

Ah, that makes sense as I was sure it was Cactus Jack but can't see it in the online version, makes sense it's just a mistake apparent by the aspect ratio. Went through Lightning Jack and even Kangaroo Jack and thought I was going spare.

Thanks Stephen.

Quote from: Head Gardener on February 07, 2020, 09:07:48 AM

cigarettes finally got him in the end

I'm printing off the photo of this stare.  I've got some lead that needs melting.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Hand Solo on February 08, 2020, 01:30:36 PM
Ah, that makes sense as I was sure it was Cactus Jack but can't see it in the online version, makes sense it's just a mistake apparent by the aspect ratio. Went through Lightning Jack and even Kangaroo Jack and thought I was going spare.

Thanks Stephen.

You're welc...HEYYYYYYY, WAIT A MINUTE.  WHY I OUGHTTA......