Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:38:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

Started by Glebe, February 06, 2020, 04:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

An interesting development...

Sam Raimi in Talks to Direct 'Doctor Strange 2' (EXCLUSIVE).

I'd like to see Raimi back on the horse (and returning to the Marvel world, to boot), he kinda went off the boil and has been fairly quite these last couple of years.

samadriel

Oo, Raimi would be encouraging; it's a shame whatsisname (Derrickson?) left the project, but it's not like he was all that brilliant in the first Dr Strange, he was pretty much adequate. Raimi would surely be a step up.

Shaky

With many of these big projects a bit of pre-production fumbling around actually seems to result in a decent film, so still reasonably excited about this.

touchingcloth

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

That's certainly an interesting development, if true. With the possible exception of Shane Black, Raimi would probably be the most distinctive big(ish) name director they've hired since phase one.

Then again, the action scenes have probably all been rendered already.

Glebe

That Time Sam Raimi Teased Doctor Strange Back In Spider-Man 2.

Haha, wow... remember that scene but don't remember the Strange reference. Meanwhile:

Doctor Strange's Scott Derrickson Comments On Sam Raimi Possibly Taking Over The Multiverse of Madness.

QuoteI've worked with Sam Raimi. One of the nicest people I've known in the film business, and as a director, a true living legend. What a great choice to take over Doctor Strange.