Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:32:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you ever called someone "Big Man"

Started by Pingers, February 06, 2020, 06:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pingers

Not as in "my, you're a big man" like you might say if you were a bariatric surgeon or you'd just got my cock out, but like "Hey Big Man, how're you doing?"

I'm afraid I nearly did this recently and only just managed to stop myself. The only argument I can offer in mitigation is that I was over-caffeinated. I'm sorry.

wooders1978

I ge5 called big man a fair bit but I've only recently been informed  it's not because of my cocksize

Sin Agog

No, but I did once call an extremely portly lady I was interviewing 'a monument.'

BlodwynPig

Pingers

Beagle 2

A couple of my mates are big men and I do call them "big man", yes. Although another of my mates is the same size as these big men and I do not, because he's not a big man sort of big man.

Might start calling my small wife big man because she's the biggest of these men.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

You're a big man but you're in bad shape.

kittens

someone came up to me on new year's eve 2018 in birmingham and said 'hey big man, i need the directions to particular club'. so i start making up directions because a stranger is not to call me big man. then my pathetic friends tell the man that i do not really know the way. still raging about that entire interaction.

imitationleather

Whenever I visit Scotland I get called wee man loads. I guess they recognise me from my profile pic on UrolagniaWorld.com!!!!!

Pingers

I should clarify for the more woke among you that I was not actually bragging about the size of my penis, which is in fact of average size. I once had to tell this to a size queen who came up to me in a nightclub and asked me how big my cock was. I was quite glad really, as I did not like the look of her

Kryton

I used to work in Scotland not too far from Glasgow. Behind the bar.

'Big man' was my working title. Even though I'm a lanky git.

shiftwork2

Myself and my best friend use big man, chief and cunt on a rotating basis and I have to say it works very well and we're happy.

Pingers

Quote from: shiftwork2 on February 06, 2020, 07:49:50 PM
Myself and my best friend use big man, chief and cunt on a rotating basis and I have to say it works very well and we're happy.

I like Chief. I used to work with someone who called everyone Chief, I wouldn't have been surprised if he called his mum Chief

Kryton

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Pingers on February 06, 2020, 07:29:23 PM
I should clarify for the more woke among you that I was not actually bragging about the size of my penis, which is in fact of average size. I once had to tell this to a size queen who came up to me in a nightclub and asked me how big my cock was. I was quite glad really, as I did not like the look of her

Why do I never meet women like this?

bgmnts

Up in Wrexham I think they say "captain" which is REALLY shit.

Its either butt, mate or blue.

Kryton

Quote from: bgmnts on February 06, 2020, 07:59:41 PM
Up in Wrexham I think they say "captain" which is REALLY shit.

Its either butt, mate or blue.

Blue is bad, but I had a customer who once called me (and other staff) 'shoe' which I believe was a variation of blue.
Hated the man.

'AIGHT SHOE, CAN YOO GIMME A DISCOUNT ON ....'

PlanktonSideburns

got called this by a drugs selling man on the way home from a club last night. he also grabbed my waist and sort of jiggled me, not really in a sexual purple aki way, more of an admiring one i think

hummingofevil

I have to confess I have been triggered by being called Big Man on more than one occasion. I am big (6ft, 15 stone when skinny and fluctuate up to 18stone - where even then I'm more rugby build that flabby) but it's upset me in the past. I try not to give a fuck and it's never been unpleasant but I don't like it.

PlanktonSideburns

Cloud

I'd expect to be decked by anyone I'd think fit to call "big man", so have not

paruses

Quote from: Kryton on February 06, 2020, 08:01:44 PM
Blue is bad, but I had a customer who once called me (and other staff) 'shoe' which I believe was a variation of blue.
Hated the man.

'AIGHT SHOE, CAN YOO GIMME A DISCOUNT ON ....'

Just remembered I had a job in a factory making air filters for cars and "marrow" was what you got called. It was Nottinghamshire so it came out as "all rait marra" ("all right, marrow?"). I quite liked it.  We played 5-aside and although I despise sport I we shared a can of lager and cigarettes  at half time. I wish I was 20 again.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Nowhere Man

Only my saxophone player, may he rest in peace.

My names Bruce Springsteen by the way.

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: Pingers on February 06, 2020, 07:56:17 PM
I like Chief. I used to work with someone who called everyone Chief, I wouldn't have been surprised if he called his mum Chief

I've called my Mum "Chief", but I'm saving calling her "Big Man" for a special occasion.

imitationleather

Quote from: Sherringford Hovis on February 07, 2020, 12:14:43 AM
I've called my Mum "Chief", but I'm saving calling her "Big Man" for a special occasion.

Definitely one for her eulogy.